Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-15-2022, 02:40 PM
Banned

vanquish members are literal sheep

while riot members are just coping at this point
Old 03-15-2022, 02:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a former Riot member, yes. It's a shame people like you can't realize the tremendous irony in your posts.

The goal of threads like these is to inspire some people into introspection and perhaps examining why the way things are the way they are. I have no need to be noticed by anyone, and nothing to gain.
I'm not in Riot and am currently an outside observer that's been around for a while and seen how things have gone down, so there's really no irony. What's funny is that you and your fellow trolls in Vanq are winning the lion's share of mobs and still have the psychotic compulsion to come here and make multiple new shit threads a week against your competition like the poor sports you all pretend not to be. Does Vanq honestly give DKP for this, because otherwise it just shows how rustled you still are after all this time at your former guild that you couldn't miss an opportunity to lowkey rub your success in their face under the guise of 'fostering competition' or hoping others employ some sort of introspection about the raid scene. We all pretty much know how the raid scene goes around here, the followers flock to the group getting the pixels. Riot leadership faltered for whatever reason resulting in them getting less mobs and Vanq was there with people willing to lead, so people followed. It's nothing new or novel. There's no moral high ground between any of the guilds as an entity, because they all push the limits when they feel the other guild is getting an edge from tactics or GM rulings and things escalate.

No one believes that you started this thread to help foster competition, and you've obviously already done whatever mental gymnastics you've had to in order to overlook the true toxic nature of the crew you follow (well documented over the years through bans, suspensions, screenshots, etc) so that you can feel good about getting pixels under them. You want to nitpick something Riot supposedly did to you and hold a grudge while at the same time completely ignoring all of the shitty things your leadership has publicly and blatantly done to others. I'm guessing this is because they didn't do it personally to you or your close friends. You are disingenuous and no one is buying your act. If you're worried about introspection, I'd start with employing a little yourself.
Old 03-15-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one believes that you started this thread to help foster competition, and you've obviously already done whatever mental gymnastics you've had to in order to overlook the true toxic nature of the crew you follow (well documented over the years through bans, suspensions, screenshots, etc) so that you can feel good about getting pixels under them. You want to nitpick something Riot supposedly did to you and hold a grudge while at the same time completely ignoring all of the shitty things your leadership has publicly and blatantly done to others. I'm guessing this is because they didn't do it personally to you or your close friends. You are disingenuous and no one is buying your act. If you're worried about introspection, I'd start with employing a little yourself.
I don't support shitty behavior by anyone. I'm not really a fan of guilt by association either.

RNF has been like this since beta. That's why it's called, you know, Rants and Flames.
Old 03-15-2022, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

Dumb fucking thread. Riot is alive and well despite what RnF shitters would have you believe. Fun LTK btw. Thanks for the gloves, Riot!
Old 03-15-2022, 03:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't support shitty behavior by anyone. I'm not really a fan of guilt by association either.
So you won't forgive Riot for how they supposedly treated you, of which we only have your side of the story, but you're willing to overlook the well documented shittery of those you currently follow because...they didn't do it to you? It's not guilty by association, you're literally following some of the most toxic people on the box. There's screenshots and a history of suspensions documenting this all over the community. I get swapping guilds because your friends did, 100%, but you just sound like you didn't have any other choice for pixels after Riot so convinced yourself Vanq was the good guys and wanted to take the opportunity while your guild is doing better than Riot to take a poke.

Quote:
RNF has been like this since beta. That's why it's called, you know, Rants and Flames.
I've been around a lot longer than my forum date so I know what RnF is, but 'because that's the way it has been' doesn't make you any less of a troll or disingenuous, and you're the worst kind of troll because you try to feign innocence like you weren't lowkey trolling in the first place. You could have let the other IDK how many Vanq shit posts fill the vacuum, but you had to make your own knowing exactly the response you'd get.
Old 03-15-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you won't forgive Riot for how they supposedly treated you, of which we only have your side of the story, but you're willing to overlook the well documented shittery of those you currently follow because...they didn't do it to you? It's not guilty by association, you're literally following some of the most toxic people on the box. There's screenshots and a history of suspensions documenting this all over the community. I get swapping guilds because your friends did, 100%, but you just sound like you didn't have any other choice for pixels after Riot so convinced yourself Vanq was the good guys and wanted to take the opportunity while your guild is doing better than Riot to take a poke.
To be clear, I harbor no ill will towards Riot. It seems RNF is more 'serious business' these days than it used to be. I guess I'm still more of the old mindset, I don't 'hate' the enemy. I don't know many people in Riot at all. What little interaction I did have, they came at me. It was unfortunate. I don't care much for raid loot, I play for the competitive and social aspects.

I don't think either guild is the good guys or bad guys. As you saw, I wrote that most guilds are largely the same.

Quote:
I've been around a lot longer than my forum date so I know what RnF is, but 'because that's the way it has been' doesn't make you any less of a troll or disingenuous, and you're the worst kind of troll because you try to feign innocence like you weren't lowkey trolling in the first place. You could have let the other IDK how many Vanq shit posts fill the vacuum, but you had to make your own knowing exactly the response you'd get.
I'm confused, did you think this was a serious post? It is a troll post. It's an RNF post poking fun at another guild. Why do you read this forum if this sort of stuff upsets you so much? I never used to read RNF much or post at all outside of trades because it didn't interest me. It seems you might be setting yourself up for failure if you're doing things you don't enjoy.
Old 03-15-2022, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You want to nitpick something Riot supposedly did to you and hold a grudge while at the same time completely ignoring all of the shitty things your leadership has publicly and blatantly done to others.
Also, you must not know very much about me, because I've never supported shitty behavior by my own guilds. I've been in guilds that had members famously banned for RMT and other things, and you won't find a post of me supporting them, because they don't exist.
Old 03-15-2022, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you're literally following some of the most toxic people on the box.
Kittens and Riot also have some pretty toxic people in their leadership.

Those are some rose colored glasses you got there.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-15-2022, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm not in Riot and am currently an outside observer that's been around for a while and seen how things have gone down, so there's really no irony. What's funny is that you and your fellow trolls in Vanq are winning the lion's share of mobs and still have the psychotic compulsion to come here and make multiple new shit threads a week against your competition like the poor sports you all pretend not to be. Does Vanq honestly give DKP for this, because otherwise it just shows how rustled you still are after all this time at your former guild that you couldn't miss an opportunity to lowkey rub your success in their face under the guise of 'fostering competition' or hoping others employ some sort of introspection about the raid scene. We all pretty much know how the raid scene goes around here, the followers flock to the group getting the pixels. Riot leadership faltered for whatever reason resulting in them getting less mobs and Vanq was there with people willing to lead, so people followed. It's nothing new or novel. There's no moral high ground between any of the guilds as an entity, because they all push the limits when they feel the other guild is getting an edge from tactics or GM rulings and things escalate.

Damn this is one of the most dire comments I’ve seen in RNF in a long time. Like you just absolutely destroyed OP. I haven’t seen an OP get so crushed in the comments in awhile, A+ work
Old 03-15-2022, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens and Riot also have some pretty toxic people in their leadership.

Those are some rose colored glasses you got there.
True, but there’s toxic and then there’s Detoxx and Furoar level toxic. The latter of which is on another level times 100. I played live for years, have played multiple other MMOs and online games, and of course P99 and I have yet to see anyone come close to Furoar and Detoxx, which was one reason I declined to join vanquish when asked to. Anyone willingly associating with those guys should be embarrassed.

Who was the guy that had a signature made up of like a hundred tells Detoxx had sent him? That was awesome