Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 08:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll be rolling either Druid Shammy Mage or Wizard and I have two weeks off for the server launch (who needs time off to visit family for the holidays when Green is launching in such close proximity am I right?)

15 hour grind sessions may be a bit steep for me though I'd like to throw my name in as an "alternate" fill.
8-9am to Midnight or 10am to 1-2am is around what I suspect we will play, but who knows. Keep in mind that isn't going to be a solid no break session and time will fly by I'm sure. I will keep checking to see if something changes for you. It's just me and the Cleric discussing things ATM, but I think we have settled on Freeport side Antonica as starting zones, so with no Binding others in place at launch we would need peopel to be either Halflings/Humans/Trolls/Ogres or Dark Elves. The first 0Rezz is at 29 and no one wants to wait for people to catch a boat that may have just left when you got there.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

My current top-choice is DE Wizard actually. Also means 1 less person to roll on guise drops eh?
Old 10-08-2019, 09:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My current top-choice is DE Wizard actually. Also means 1 less person to roll on guise drops eh?
Lawl, that wouldn't factor into you joining us at all man, but we do have need of a evacer still. We wanted a Druid for evac and second heal, but pending on the binding others decision by the staff we may need a Shaman for shrinks instead.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lawl, that wouldn't factor into you joining us at all man, but we do have need of a evacer still. We wanted a Druid for evac and second heal, but pending on the binding others decision by the staff we may need a Shaman for shrinks instead.
What staff decisions are you referring to? I could still join as a DPS if you wanted.

I have a 53 Wizzy on Blue, and based on my time spent leveling him, I think they'll be quite strong on Green. Classic-era mobs have such low hitpoints that Wizard nukes are incredibly strong. One nuke drops essentially 70+% of a mob's total HP - it's not til Kunark that the Wizard Class becomes a detriment to his group (due to the massive increase in the relative health of mobs)
Old 10-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
What staff decisions are you referring to? I could still join as a DPS if you wanted.

I have a 53 Wizzy on Blue, and based on my time spent leveling him, I think they'll be quite strong on Green. Classic-era mobs have such low hitpoints that Wizard nukes are incredibly strong. One nuke drops essentially 70+% of a mob's total HP - it's not til Kunark that the Wizard Class becomes a detriment to his group (due to the massive increase in the relative health of mobs)
Apparently, you couldn't bind others at launch. Casters could only bind themselves. This will be huge if they do this. I would be forced to a race closest to our leveling path. Also, Wizard's are good I agree, but do you have the playtime?
Closed Thread