Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fearing and charming players both classic as well. I guess holocaust likes to be able to zone plug like bitches?
whoa bro random insult out of nowhere. guess holocaust dumped on you pretty hard already.
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 12-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoa bro random insult out of nowhere. guess holocaust dumped on you pretty hard already.
^ Whoa, still pretending to be a forum warrior are we? Get your dads cock out of your mouth son.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ Whoa, still pretending to be a forum warrior are we? Get your dads cock out of your mouth son.
What is this forum warrior you speak of madnerd?
(someone else who holocaust clearly griefed into oblivion)
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 12-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is this forum warrior you speak of madnerd?
(someone else who holocaust clearly griefed into oblivion)
Only person I have seen from Holocaust was Rushmore in CB and he was our main healer while he was camping Dvinn or something. So no, your buddies actually helped me LOL! Does your mom bring the shitpan to you while you play, son?
Old 12-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only person I have seen from Holocaust was Rushmore in CB and he was our main healer while he was camping Dvinn or something. So no, your buddies actually helped me LOL! Does your mom bring the shitpan to you while you play, son?
Whoa, quick response there, angry kid. Notice my avatar. That is me expelling fecal matter on your fat ugly girlfriend who gets off on holding the "shitpan" for me while i box eq. I remember your forum name from vztz boards, you must not have done much over there yea? You nobody.
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 12-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I remember your forum name from vztz boards, you must not have done much over there yea? You nobody.
gnar is a nerd legend from vztz o boys
Old 12-07-2011, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Whoa, quick response there, angry kid. Notice my avatar. That is me expelling fecal matter on your fat ugly girlfriend who gets off on holding the "shitpan" for me while i box eq. I remember your forum name from vztz boards, you must not have done much over there yea? You nobody.
Your avatar scares nobody son. I never even used this name on VZTZ, which by the way I am sure you did big things on with its 25 3 boxing population. Tell your Right hand, I mean your girlfriend I said hi.
Closed Thread