Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-19-2022, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe hyperborea is those radioactive domes in Siberia marsh. R.i.p.
Did you see that video in youtubes? Its great, says we just missed a globla blackout on 2012 man, what a bummer. I hope the universe fixes that mistake in 2025 (the big ejections are every 12 years). Anyway, its a good video! And not even from a end timer, but a physicist youtuber.

Its just those two genera's are almost in perfect harmony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-22-2022, 09:13 AM
Banned

We'll get another chance don't worry!
Old 04-22-2022, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

I lived in Vegas for years. I was upper management at a large resort on the strip, I’ve seen some shit. NDA’s are dang near every day occurrences. I have 2 videos that are extremely short due to the nature of them and cellphones technically not allowed past the door at the party. The videos consist of a large fire with Latin writing in sand (multiple colors depending on words) circling the fire. They were chanting in a language that I’ve never heard. My wife and I got freaked out.

So, this is how it all kind of went down:

I worked on the talent side

Them - Hey manager, we’re having a party this weekend and it would be great for you to join us, we have friends flying in that we want you to meet.

Me - I’m not a big party person, being here is enough excitement for me.

Them - Oh come on it’ll be a great time, blah blah will also be there. He’s the only one besides me that goes anyways.

Me - really, I’m good. I’m just not a big party type of person.

Them - But you’re the talent director, you’ve got to enjoy getting out. It won’t be like one of the parties here it’ll be a lot of people like me (I thought she was a hippie).

Me - Can I bring my wife?

Them - Of course!

*FF to the night of.

My wife and I show up, nice gated neighborhood with large houses.

The house was a beige color that had large palm trees making an X in the front yard over the entrance to the house.

The only thing is, you don’t enter the house, you go through the large gate on the left. Upon walking up to the gate I am greeted by security, security tells my wife and I that we have to put our cellphones in the basket and we’ll get them back when it’s time to leave. I figured whatever that’s normal. We gave him our cellphones, I did keep my work phone on me though but on vibrate just in case. Well, we were then advised that the gates close at 10pm and we can’t leave until they open again at 2am. I didn’t mention that to my wife because I wanted her to just enjoy the time there.

Upon entering we see a LARGE fire (there was a powder you could throw on the fire to cause a giant flame), colored sand with words written in Latin (I asked) and people chanting/singing in another language. These were all literally 50+ year old people with very few being under that age including my wife and me. I did see a little girl there, I thought that was strange. They wanted my wife and I to dance around the fire and just do whatever we feel. “Naaaaah, I’ll just sit and watch. I’m not a dancer.” I said. They then handed me a drum to beat on… I was like uhhh, okay. I beat the drum for literally 2 minutes then someone walked by and asked for it. I’ve got a white mans rhythm so therefor I have none. ����.

They were talking about some kind of god and how in October (it was July) they would be doing a sacrifice to a god that started with M. I couldn’t quite understand the name but it started with a sound like Mo. my wife got big eyed and looked at me like wtf! I was also like the fuuuuuck. I ignored it, we had only been there maybe an hour if that. We had people come up to us and started to socialize, the older men of course wanted to talk to my wife. I stood by her side and made sure to introduce myself to every person that we spoke with.

I went to get a water for us to drink and within that 5 minutes I literally had 2 women one being my co-worker try to come on to me. My co-worker is in her 60’s has some weird ass white tattoos on her forehead and a long blue piece of something coming from her hair, the other girl is maybe 30. I let them know that I’m not like that and I’m happy with my wife. They understand and move on.

My wife tells me that the older gentleman were almost having a bidding war on who can hire her and pay the most for the least amount of work. I asked if she heard that right and she told me that she wanted to leave because she was uncomfortable. I told her about the gate rule. She was pissed!

The next thing you know, a fucking giant German shepherd comes out of nowhere and is now walking around the fire as these people dance almost like they trained the dog.

We went waaaaay back by the edge of a concrete wall and sat, my wife was scared and shaking. People came over to us 3-4 times and asked if we we’re okay and what was wrong. I told them that we’re just tired after working all day and have to work tomorrow so we really need to leave. It’s around 1245am now.

They advise me that rules are rules and they are put in place for a reason, that if we’re uncomfortable then we can go in to the main house.

In my mind I’m thinking fuuuuuuuuuuuudge no!

I tell them that we’ll stay sitting outside because we like fresh air.

I recorded 2 short maybe 5 second long clips to prove that this story isn’t bullshit because I knew that nobody would ever believe me.

I’ve never been so nervous/scared in my life. I’m not a conspiracy nut but it was something that still haunts me to this day.

I’m not sure about the sacrifice or whatever they were talking about because I didn’t want to hear any more. We were invited to that one in October and I told them I’d let them know. A few months later I resigned and moved from Vegas.

TLDR: Invited to a party, NDA’s, No Cellphones, rituals and a sacrifice in the future(?). Stay away from Vegas parties off the strip.Video Here (fire varied in size please read description)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-22-2022, 09:04 PM
Banned

Yep. NDAs cause some of these guys are pillars of their church/communities lol...

I've lived with pagans and they were never that weird. Also our parties were great [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your story illustrates the intersectionality of people who hate other groups, seek power over, or dominance, are "anti" and take themselves way to damn seriously.
Old 04-22-2022, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

that is some crazy shit.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 04-22-2022, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

This is probubly creative writing by someone, but so far here's what i got on his profile

youtube channel is 10 years old, nothing uploaded since then except 1 video (purchased account?)

year ago uploaded a chemtrail video

year ago posted about that same video on reddit.. (could have been the moment he purchased the account, then sat on it for a while before making this post)

is a part of r/conspiracy so I find it dubious he would not have investigated more at that party, but his posts on r/conspiracy are pretty milk toast, like, "santa cruize mystery spot?!" and he also complains about people talking about covid conspiracy all the time..

he also has spoken about being from vegas a long while ago on his reddit acount.

its dubious also that he would reveal so much info like descrptions and he even named a first name in the comments on his post, but not reveal the FULL info that we could look up ourself.. so i lean towards this is attention seeking.. but hope its real!

oh one other red flag is that he says "the god they prayed to started with mo or something"

which I find to be pretty low skilled manipulation tactic to make YOU go "oh he must be talking about Moljinator!" and it turns out the bohemian grove god is called moloch, so people are falling for that trap... or perhaps this guy is being honest.

If he could just decide to blow the lid on it and give us some google maps locations, some more info on his old job, then I might think this is serious, but if it ends here this is probubly just a ren fair video lol
Last edited by Jibartik; 04-22-2022 at 09:20 PM..
Old 04-22-2022, 09:22 PM
Banned

Ya my panties are still at defcon 5 over this one.

I agree with jib. They are probably just old ppl trying to larp cool and to scared to socialize well with others.

BigJ has posted creepier shit in the past.
Last edited by starkind; 04-22-2022 at 09:26 PM..
Old 04-22-2022, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...eb2x&context=3

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] oh no!
Old 04-23-2022, 09:24 AM
Banned

So jib. Are the snake 🐍ppl really that bad? I always am getting told they are the baddies. Although Peter Jackson gave or played up Aragorns serpent symbolism.
Old 04-23-2022, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So jib. Are the snake ��ppl really that bad? I always am getting told they are the baddies. Although Peter Jackson gave or played up Aragorns serpent symbolism.
Idk whos who yet!

One of them is going to rape us for a billion years so we have to be careful though.

I think you cant outright say who is god, or appear as him, because anyone could...

Ive always wondered "why does god work in mysterious ways?! it makes no sense! Just come out and tell us what to do!" I think it's because if he didn't, and we just followed him because he was miraculous, then we may as well follow the devil because he can do miraculous things too.

It's a philosophy, dont just follow the person who offers you peace, follow the one that actually provides it.

We have to come to some kind of conclusion on our own, blindly... which is what makes this game so effing hard!

(like for example, the guy who actually provides peace so far looks and sounds like jaba the hutt and the guy who is the opposite promises it with a big beautiful smile)