Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

you are on drugs if you believe that
Old 10-26-2022, 02:41 PM
Banned

i will take being 'on drugs' over being a fool who causes all of their own problems and refuses to take an ounce of responsibility
Old 10-26-2022, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

ok boomer take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how the left was all about unconscious bias and empathy, until they were in charge.
Old 10-26-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

My wife put a Christmas tree up (she’s Baha’i) and it’s not even Halloween

Wild times we live in
Old 10-26-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

on top of that think about how funny it is we put trees in our house once a year and pretend they're on fire.
Old 10-26-2022, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey i said you can love JP all you want for self help if you need it

but if you like him because he's the entry hatch for fascism for a bunch of incels, well, i'm... gonna mock you
Typical leftist, someone who legitimately doing good by subservience to others to help their lives especially the ones you call Incel and call it fascism and will turn into this ugly thing.

That is all the left does, destruction, ugliness, ungodliyness. The left has never created a damn thing in the world that is good or beautiful, only destruction.

Entry hatch for fascism by helping people better themselves. Is that all you care about complete equity in every measure? it's a foolish endeavor and requires an extreme amount of authoritative power and measures. You are delusional

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-26-2022, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wife put a Christmas tree up (she’s Baha’i) and it’s not even Halloween

Wild times we live in
I have long considered trying out Baha'i, I like their synthesis of beliefs on paper and I like what I have seen of their activism

We normally wait until Thanksgiving
Old 10-26-2022, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

My mom was a bahai and I chose that growing up even though I was technically raised Shia

But my parents took us to church since there are no Shiite mosques in nacogdoches

I see it as all being very, very similar, though I favor Protestant Christianity because I don’t see any successful non-Protestant countries anywhere on earth. Even Catholics are broke mother fuckers who need the US to bail them out 24/7
Old 10-26-2022, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical leftist, someone who legitimately doing good by subservience to others to help their lives especially the ones you call Incel and call it fascism and will turn into this ugly thing.

That is all the left does, destruction, ugliness, ungodliyness. The left has never created a damn thing in the world that is good or beautiful, only destruction.

Entry hatch for fascism by helping people better themselves. Is that all you care about complete equity in every measure? it's a foolish endeavor and requires an extreme amount of authoritative power and measures. You are delusional
if the left creates nothing why do you guys blame every single problem on the left? that's just absurd without even looking anything up

anyways, jordan peterson continues to exist and sell whatever he's shilling. me mocking his gullible fans does nothing to change that.

feel free to keep assuming my positions and criticizing me based on that assumption, if it suits you
Old 10-26-2022, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

And yes the tree up before Halloween is a bit much, I’ve been giving her shit about it this morning because it was a surprise

It’s fine though because we’re watching Tehran and speaking Farsi and code switching back to exaggerated persian accents in English
Closed Thread