Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2021, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't disagree

I invite you to share this important information from the 1860's to the modern southerners who fly the confederate battle flag here in the south
yeah as far as I'm concerned, anyone flying the rebel flag is a traitor.
Old 11-28-2021, 02:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah as far as I'm concerned, anyone flying the rebel flag is a traitor.
I don't fly that flag, c'mon down here and see how far that attitude gets you

Remember: they're the base of the Republican party have a great time
Old 11-28-2021, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats are the biblically prophesized spawn of Satan, says a very well balanced individual.
Old 11-28-2021, 09:39 AM
Banned

I thought this one was better than the tedious God's Not Dead series

Old 11-28-2021, 09:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

its won more awards than any movie, ever made, in history. lol
Old 11-28-2021, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Biden's test drive of electric Hummer helped increase reservations

We are moving into the age of Electric vehicles. Investing in what they will achieve with the role out of TaaS will make many rich.

https://youtu.be/ZEkwv1qAh6Q

Waymo (Googl - alphabet… for now until it breaks off)
APTV
NVidia

An EV electric drive system is only responsible for a 15% to 20% energy loss compared to 64% to 75% for a gasoline engine.

Many are saying with out the batteries EVs can’t go main stream but thanks to the Paris Accord the ambitions are 20 to 30 Large Lithium mines are being created in less than a decade.

And recently we have again hit a close milestone to reach nuclear fusion energy.

Many may say I’m extremely ambitious in my thinking but I don’t like doomers.
Old 11-28-2021, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden's test drive of electric Hummer helped increase reservations

We are moving into the age of Electric vehicles. Investing in what they will achieve with the role out of TaaS will make many rich.

https://youtu.be/ZEkwv1qAh6Q

Waymo (Googl - alphabet… for now until it breaks off)
APTV
NVidia

An EV electric drive system is only responsible for a 15% to 20% energy loss compared to 64% to 75% for a gasoline engine.

Many are saying with out the batteries EVs can’t go main stream but thanks to the Paris Accord the ambitions are 20 to 30 Large Lithium mines are being created in less than a decade.

And recently we have again hit a close milestone to reach nuclear fusion energy.

Many may say I’m extremely ambitious in my thinking but I don’t like doomers.
My ma has I believe the Tesla model Y and I'm not a fan at all. Electric cars sound like toys, and are a huge hassle to charge. On a road trip to vegas we had to kill time in some podunk town for 45 minutes waiting on that thing to charge to full. I reminded her that I can fill up my gas guzzling truck and be back on the road in 5 minutes...

Her car is also really weird, it's weird to get in (have to wave a keycard near the window), weird to start (put keycard down near center console at a certain spot, not even a start button), weird to shift gears (shifts up near where your turn signal is), but that might just be Tesla's application

Then it's a matter of having enough parking charging stations for everyone. When I drove my stepfather to the ER last weekend after he broke his collarbone, there was zero electric car charging stations at an ER. Imagine if they only had 10 a few years from now. Not enough. You are going to need enough for lots of people, not every business is going to be able to do that
Old 11-28-2021, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

If we don’t lock up the former administration and it’s supporters then our democracy is toast.
Old 11-28-2021, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[URL="https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/11/23/gm-bidens-test-drive-of-electric-hummer-helped-increase-reservations.html"]Biden's test drive of electric Hummer helped increase reservations[/
Not only did your president give bail outs to Ford because they didn’t want to invest in EV research so that they can catch up with the competition that did which is just total fucking bullshit.

He gets on TV and does commercials for Ford and hummer and you idiots talk about how great Biden is for the environment.

He’s probably getting paid to do this and you guys are like wow what a great man!

Lock up the former administration buy a hummer.

Yeah you guys are definitely the liberals and the smart ones.

Parties flipped.

Bash the fash!!!!
Old 11-28-2021, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Oh my God dude that’s what I’m watching today this looks amazing!
Closed Thread