Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trump currently is the worst president in US history.
You cant argue that as anything more than someone's opinion.

And all of your opinions about trump are stupid, because it's the same thing under biden and you dont care.

I mean for christ sakes the president prophesied world war 3 would start today like he was the leader of a traveling church.
Old 02-16-2022, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Jibartik you're missing some key facts related to trumps gargling on putins nutsack

1. Calls into question Nato, destabilizes it and fucks it up as much as a piece of shit president can.

2. Guts the state department of thousands of career diplomats that help America and the world team up to keep their foot on Russias throat, our single most powerful weapon against China and Russia

Do I even need to dig up more shit? These are actual international policy facts. Putin would have readily paid 1 billion us dollars to any president willing to do what trump did when he was talking about abandoning Nato.

We are basically set back 80 years as far as diplomacy goes. Our allies now find themselves questioning their trust in us and they will never be so willing to put their lot in with the USA after we have proved unreliable in such key areas.

God knows trump is blackmailed up to the neck the entire time and literally just trying to come out of office with a few extra bucks in his pocket. So sad.

The only possibly bright side is that our allies found us as shit stains without an actual world war happening. So maybe they can bolster their strength without us and Putin and Chinas plots will turn against them.

OR its all a plot to make america weak so we are happy to select the new technocrat elon musk facebook megacorp authoritarian leadership people seem to psyched about.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 02-16-2022 at 02:37 PM..
Old 02-16-2022, 02:35 PM
Banned

You dont get to cry about the economy, supply chain issues, none of it. Democrats tried to pass legislation to ease the microchip industry, BBB, all kinds of programs to help with the issues. Republicans voted them down every single time then point to it and say "look they did nothing.." while literally voting against it..
Old 02-16-2022, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is hilarious is some of those Republican criminals sentences are actually guilty pleas. And Baler’s and Ezilundo’s normal response is “nuh uh, fakenews to what ever we don’t like.”
Truly the Trumptard way.
Again, who cares? Yes, republican criminals, like all criminals- are criminals. What in god's name does that have to do with biden's performance thusfar? I mean it's well over a year now. You might say his blowing up of a bunch of afghan children while pulling out in an appallingly irresponsible and negligent manner is itself quite *criminal*. Does he accept any responsibility for it? Of course not.

"The buck stops with me jack! But I mean cmon this totally wasn't my fault!". Okay broseph.
Old 02-16-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Jibartik you're missing some key facts related to trumps gargling on putins nutsack
I cant buy into this cultish stuff.

Like first of all I respet putin russia and what he's doing for that country.

Do you think im gargling his nutsack?

The democrats for 20 years have ben doing exctly what trump was doing, building a relationship with russia, to entice them to join nato. Sorry you dont like Putin, but the people of russia are fine, and we should have an open economy with them EVEN IF they dont want to join nato.

When trump won, the democrats flipped and turned Russia into this bogyman that (mind you elected a preisdent, which is FAR MORE of a damning accusation about the state of our democracy than saying the votes were miscounted)

Since trump was elected president we went from hitting the reset on our past with russia and starting to build a new future, to scrambling to hit the reset button on that idea to startup a new cold war.

I dont get you people. I think it's objectively obvious that life was under less durress from far more than just covid under trump. And you people still think he was everything the PEOPLE WHO ARE PRESIDENT NOW say he was.

Idk, I just dont get you folks.
Old 02-16-2022, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So do you think if they can rig entire elections they can't also rig polls
Considering polling organizations and local election procedure in crucial swing counties within swing states are totally different things with totally different considerations as far as reliability and security, this is a very retarded comparison.
Old 02-16-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Attachment 16974
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-16-2022, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So do you think if they can rig entire elections they can't also rig polls
It's the other way around, the people that think Russia can rig an entire election, think that polls cant be rigged.

The people that think poles can be rigged, dont buy that Russia rigged an entire election.

The latter is more rational.
Old 02-16-2022, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering polling organizations and local election procedure in crucial swing counties within swing states are totally different things with totally different considerations as far as reliability and security, this is a very retarded comparison.
Yeah, it's totally easier to fake a few meaningless polls than it is an entire nationwide "secure" election in 2016 and then a "rigged" one in 2020.

Not all over the place whatsoever. Smooth sailing. Consistent.

I don't put any stock in elections or polls, just saying that y'all got some pretty malleable standards for information veracity. I know you personally do, that is proven, but Elizondo using a poll to whine about Brandon is pretty funny
Old 02-16-2022, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bot technology just isn’t there yet. Best he can do is a link to an establishment media article and a 1-2 sentence insult

It would take one of the other Dems here to answer that one. Can always fall back on “checks and balances make it hard to pass stuff” because that works for every administration because it’s true
Can't help ya man. I'm busy trying to Google around to find out if the Parliamentarian has an OF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh sure, and even though I know it's hard for any president to do a whole lot, he's totally failed at the things they *can* do and are supposed to do
A system with a strong unitary executive is how you get autocrats like Putin and Trudeau.

You don't want that.

You think you do, but you don't.
Closed Thread