Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2021, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

listen to this old fuckin retard pronounce omicron

0:22 lmao OMNICRON

Old 11-30-2021, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's antisemitic to refer to the vaccinated as Holocaust victims and Fauci as the Angel of Death hth paste eater
then it's anti semetic to minimalize the holocaust by saying trump is or any of his supporters are nazi's
Old 11-30-2021, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, that wouldn't really make sense. Every country on earth does not exist under identical circumstances with every other country.
Good point, let's start with the poorest ones and work our way up over the years
Old 11-30-2021, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good point, let's start with the poorest ones and work our way up over the years
If you're suggesting palestine needs an iron dome, they kind of don't need one because israel does not randomly fire rockets into their civilian areas. Israel's iron dome only fires counter attacks that blow up hamas' rockets in the air, harming no one.

Israel only kills palestinian civilians by accident. Palestine (hamas specifically) targets israeli civilians on purpose. It's really not hard to understand this difference ethically.
Old 11-30-2021, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember watching The Wire like 15 years ago and I thought the Hamsterdam storyline in season 3 was so implausible that the whole season was ridiculous.

The first officially authorized safe havens for people to use heroin and other narcotics have been cleared to open in New York City
I think this will force the Progressives to advocate bold new ideas like FOSTA-SESTA waivers. 🙃

Parties didn't flip.
Old 11-30-2021, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's fund iron domes for every country on earth
Iron Dome is very expensive compared to the ordinance it interdicts. Use that angle, monke.
Old 11-30-2021, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're suggesting palestine needs an iron dome, they kind of don't need one because israel does not randomly fire rockets into their civilian areas. Israel's iron dome only fires counter attacks that blow up hamas' rockets in the air, harming no one.

Israel only kills palestinian civilians by accident. Palestine (hamas specifically) targets israeli civilians on purpose. It's really not hard to understand this difference ethically.
Just think of the iron dome for Palestine as protection against rockets that Israel has yet to build or fire, it's a preventative measure to prevent those gosh darned civilian casualties you just mentioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iron Dome is very expensive compared to the ordinance it interdicts. Use that angle, monke.
I'll argue whatever the hell I want, in whatever idiotic fashion I feel I should
Old 11-30-2021, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Just think of the iron dome for Palestine as protection against rockets that Israel has yet to build or fire, it's a preventative measure to prevent those gosh darned civilian casualties you just mentioned
What? Israel does not want to fire rockets, that's the whole point. They want to co-exist in peace. They are highly vulnerable without US aid, which is why we aid them. All of their neighbors want to destroy them but don't have the resources. When the US exerts it's military influence for the better, it is always by defending and bolstering underdog states, which israel is.
Old 11-30-2021, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'll argue whatever the hell I want, in whatever idiotic fashion I feel I should
That sounds fun! Let me try.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-30-2021, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
They are highly vulnerable without US aid, which is why we aid them. All of their neighbors want to destroy them but don't have the resources.
Oh, good, well, they don't have the resources to destroy Israel, so whats the dome for
Closed Thread