Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-04-2022, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

It was the blurst of times...

Old 04-05-2022, 03:08 AM
Banned

I literally live in a food desert. Except I'm privileged enough and knowledgeable enough to sorta semi cope with it.

The fact that Americans are bloating up like living corpses for the last 40 years is very telling.

I wonder if I will live to see mass death in my community and state. I believe so. It really wouldn't surprise me.

Even people from LA and Portland don't seem to believe me when I tell them about my town. It's more spread out. And off the main street because rent in crack houses aka trailers is cheap. The rot is incredibly deep tho and none of the children are surviving. The 1 or 2 that do run off to go prostitute themselves in a big city or join the army. The rest are in their 50s and look and act like they are 95.

World is over already jib. Just so u know they toned down the pirates of the carribean ride so u won't be intimidated by the ctoches on the pirates.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Thread needs more triangles.
Old 04-06-2022, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread needs more triangles.
🏔⛰🗻🌋🎄⚠️🔽▶️🔼◀️🔺️🔻

Better?
Old 04-09-2022, 09:02 PM
Banned

Old 04-10-2022, 09:14 PM
Banned

https://www.sciencealert.com/scienti...back-30-years/
Old 04-10-2022, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"while still keeping some of the functionality that made them skin cells in the first place."

Sign me up to turn into a pile of goo. 😼
Old 04-10-2022, 10:18 PM
Banned

Yes plz. Let this outa the lab. Greygoo one of the coolest endings lol.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hear, O Israel: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. 6And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Here's the quote where the bible tells you what the mark of the beast is, worship. Worshiping the antichrist.

Not taking a vax or wearing a mask. Literally accepting the antichrist the way you are commanded to accept god and his 10 commandments.

Essentially becoming a political secularist IMO, if you're not into prophecy and are more into "data, science, & game theory"

If god asks you to worship him by following the 10 commandments, then following the law of man (especially when they go against the commandments) seems to me as what "taking the mark" means.

I think the message is, if you stop worshiping god, and start worshiping the goverment, the end is nigh.
What is the one thing everyone worships, including the religions?
Money, its on our minds and in our hands.

"Among being a religious center for a large percentage of the population, the Vatican is also one of the richest entities on the planet."

The world could already be worshiping a false savior.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:43 PM
Banned

Last night I was dreaming of cleaning my room, more like I was Astral and hanging out in my room and then I heard this loud humm and felt this vibration. As I peered to look out the window the hummm became shaking and a loud continuous roar of thunder like thousands of lightning strikes at once. When I saw out my window I saw this giant hovering ball. Like a small moon in the sky. Huge continuous columns of electricity shot out into the sky from it in the shape of a V ionizing the atmosphere. It's surface was grey and cracked with light glowing from the cracks, fissures.

The whole world shook and the sound was deafening. As I first glimpsed it I could feel my whole body begin to humm and gently vibrate within the quaking world. I felt my life drain rapidly as it became hard to breath and I went completely numb and lightheaded. As it was in full view in the grey clouded sky with a strange twilight over the street between houses. I felt like it was crashing into the earth forever in slow motion.. then I died as soon as I witnessed this simultaneously as it was in full view.. And I was awake in the world again. In my bed.

I think an angel came while I was sleeping. Or a neutron star plowed through us. Or something.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I didn't have much strength, I drew this quickly tho on my phone. It was a little bit like this.