Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 10-19-2023, 02:28 AM
Kobold

Default Green or Blue?

Sup guys! I'm returning to the game, but won't have near as much time to play. I grinded my Druid Kimchisoup to 60 in about 30 days played a couple of years ago I believe and want to do something similar with a Bard. I plan on swarm kiting with a mix of grouping when I'm bored. I also want to potently raid a little on my Druid or Bard. Do you guys prefer Blue, or Green server? How's the trading market on each server? Overall, which do you feel is more fun?
Old 10-19-2023, 09:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I've noticed Green has a higher population usually, and is the "newer" server of the two. That's essentially what convinced me. I've not had too much difficulty getting groups in low levels so far; lvl 25 druid here. But I think a lot of it depends on playtime and zones. Orc Hill in GFAY, Crushbone, Orc camp in EC, Dervs in WC and Crocs in Oasis, Unrest, have all treated me well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2023, 03:12 PM
Kobold

Right on! It seems Green typically has 30-40% more online, Blue doesn't seem dead either.
Old 10-19-2023, 04:36 PM
Fire Giant

Green is probably still the way to go as it has more active players to help find groups. Both servers are great, both have their issues. But personally Green is where its at. Blue has very limited 0-50 grind unless you join like Castle to help level. Green yeah the 0-50 has slowed down a lot, but can still roll up a fresh toon and find groups. Just always use /lfg on on any server.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>