Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2023, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve done exactly what you have done, make a baseless accusation and present it as fact.

I seriously have no idea whether or not you participated in consensual sex with your dad. I was just basing that off your obsession of bringing up the subject.
You asked. Sorry you bit off more than you can chew.

Cute that you think a Trump supporter gets to deal in "facts" though. Those imbeciles are so full of shit we had to add words to the dictionary to accurately describe them.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:14 PM
Banned

Here's what really needs to happen
Old 03-26-2023, 01:22 PM
Banned

Go nuts, every current and former president should be behind bars.

I am willing to give Jimmy Carter a pass, though. He wasn't perfect but he certainly isn't evil like the rest.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tennessee Senate Bill 3, known as the Tennessee drag ban, is an anti-drag bill, which bans public "adult cabaret performance" in front of children in the state of Tennessee.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2023, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tennessee Senate Bill 3, known as the Tennessee drag ban, is an anti-drag bill, which bans public "adult cabaret performance" in front of children in the state of Tennessee.

Considering it was intended to stop drag shows for kids, and probably nothing else, I figure an “anti-drag” nickname is fair enough, although it doesn’t specify the in front of kids part. Or the cabaret part, as I’m assuming drag queens reading books to kids or doing anything other than dancing in stripper outfits is ok still in Tennessee

At least they settled on a fairly accurate name, considering they could have gone the way of the fake “don’t say gay” nickname on previous bills and really lean into that fake provocative hyperbole

If I was a Dem, instead of anti-drag, I’d name the bill “Moral Panic against All Gays from Closeted Gay Lawmakers Bill”

But again props for at least settling on a fairly accurate nickname
Old 03-26-2023, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah Drag Queen Story time is exactly the same as a dude in a clown costume reading books to kids.

no problems there
Old 03-26-2023, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trump rally goes silent after he attempts to mock DeSantis
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-mock-desantis
Old 03-26-2023, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump describes the upcoming 2024 election as ‘the final battle’ from podium in Waco.

He opened the rally by playing a song, “Justice for All,” that features a choir of men imprisoned for their role in the January 6th insurrection singing the national anthem intercut with Trump reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.

Old 03-26-2023, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump describes the upcoming 2024 election as ‘the final battle’ from podium in Waco.

He opened the rally by playing a song, “Justice for All,” that features a choir of men imprisoned for their role in the January 6th insurrection singing the national anthem intercut with Trump reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.
first trump was hilarious

now he's just pathetic

this is sad, like watching an 80 year old man pick a fight with a 20 year old man
Old 03-26-2023, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:

It’s the FINAL COUNT-DOWN!

Naw, if you want epic-sounding music you have to go with Two Steps From Hell. Like something out of an epic-scale movie

Either: Victory, Blackheart, Heart of Courage, Impossible

Or

Dragon Rider:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Closed Thread