Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2023, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The show is great. Game is better. Show is good cause it follows game plot almost frame by frame.
That was my favorite part of the first Sin City movie. They treated the comic mostly like it was the storyboard.

The second one wasn't as compelling though. Frank Miller is a lunatic, but lots of great comic book people are lunatics. Alan Moore sure as hell is.
Old 03-16-2023, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was my favorite part of the first Sin City movie. They treated the comic mostly like it was the storyboard.

The second one wasn't as compelling though. Frank Miller is a lunatic, but lots of great comic book people are lunatics. Alan Moore sure as hell is.
Yeah the 2nd one was kinda a wet fart huh. First one is classic
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-16-2023, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Mine was Jessica alba
Old 03-16-2023, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mine was Jessica alba
Yeah, she's damn easy on the eyes.

She should go into politics. Thirst works. Plus, moderate politics, not an idiot, related to Alan Dershowitz, always been classy, ethnically ambiguous sorta...
Old 03-16-2023, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well its true, these modern soy boys can't even change a tire

and they wonder why birth rates are down, Gen Z males can't get Gen Z females wet.

i can't really complain, the world is now awash with 20 year old pussy that will throw itself at anything resembling testosterone.
I'm sure all those twenty year old zoomers are just lining up to bang your crusty, disgusting Gen. X ass.
Old 03-16-2023, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Why are we so mean here rofl
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-16-2023, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure all those twenty year old zoomers are just lining up to bang your crusty, disgusting Gen. X ass.
lol bro my life would make your head explode

sometimes i wonder myself how I end up so lucky all the time.

it makes me wonder if the bad luck is cumulative and will come all at once

that is a disconcerting thought
Old 03-16-2023, 06:27 PM
Banned

Yeah, yeah. All the conservatives here are millionaires with nine inch dicks and all the liberals are Nelson Mandela. Nobody ever exaggerates details on the internet.
Old 03-16-2023, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol bro my life would make your head explode

sometimes i wonder myself how I end up so lucky all the time.

it makes me wonder if the bad luck is cumulative and will come all at once

that is a disconcerting thought
if it really were i don't think you'd be posting here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2023, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, yeah. All the conservatives here are millionaires with nine inch dicks and all the liberals are Nelson Mandela. Nobody ever exaggerates details on the internet.
That was a good chuckle ty
Closed Thread