Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2023, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Don't worry, I'm sure we won't run out of trailer trash just like you guys shooting up historical black churches and what not anytime soon.
Old 03-06-2023, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

mmm yummy paste
Old 03-06-2023, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry, I'm sure we won't run out of trailer trash just like you guys shooting up historical black churches and what not anytime soon.
OK.

edit: that means OKay btw, you seem still confused about that years after even they admitted their fuckin dumb
Old 03-06-2023, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd choose trailer trash over your mother's basement trash.
Old 03-06-2023, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>adl.org

adl literally got trolled by 4channers into inventing new hate symbols and words. it's hard to trust stats of a group retarded enough to think OK actually means white power.
y'know, just because you do something "ironically" doesn't mean you're not doing that thing, irony or not
Old 03-06-2023, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
y'know, just because you do something "ironically" doesn't mean you're not doing that thing, irony or not
can't debate if X number of trolls on 4chan are actual nazis or not, stormfronters used to get flamed off boards. only thing that's for sure for sure, is a large group of young people realized these intuitions are run by fucking idiots.

prolly not a good thing in a battle for hearts and minds.
Old 03-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd choose trailer trash over your mother's basement trash.
But but property damage (ignores the fact that nearly all politically-motivated murders in recent decades have been committed by right-wing extremists spouting the same talking points as you).
Old 03-06-2023, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But but property damage (ignores the fact that nearly all politically-motivated murders in recent decades have been committed by right-wing extremists spouting the same talking points as you).
prove it, coward

and who even mentioned property damage?

WHATABOUTWHATABOUTWHATABOUT

christ you're pathetic
Last edited by Trexller; 03-06-2023 at 05:25 PM..
Old 03-06-2023, 05:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't debate if X number of trolls on 4chan are actual nazis or not, stormfronters used to get flamed off boards. only thing that's for sure for sure, is a large group of young people realized these intuitions are run by fucking idiots.

prolly not a good thing in a battle for hearts and minds.
whether they identify as such is irrelevant, what matters is their actions, and to act like their actions don't have a pattern is hilariously ignorant
Old 03-06-2023, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But but property damage
imagine still defending "mostly peaceful protests." in 2023. that was the single biggest fuck up of a political party in my lifetime. literally fucking nobody in the middle or liberal left leaning is still on the defund the police shit. just actual crazy leftists and idiot college kids