Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-05-2023, 08:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server I spent the most time on was Erollisi Marr. When emarr was down, or I had nothing to do/didn't want to burn a corpse timer, I would play on Rallos Zek.

The top guild on emarr was Da`Kor; the first to clear airplane(?).

Early in the server, the trading hubs were split. There was gfaydark on a certain day (sunday?). That only lasted so long, and it was only ecommons afterwards.

Before Velious, the raid scene was not great, but it was also very undeveloped. When TOV was an option, if a guild could kill Aaryonar by themselves, they would be put into the rotation for ntov. This was player enforced; not gms.
Was also on Erollisi Marr with my RL family. And yes The trading was mostly done in EC, I somewhat remember Gfay trading, but porting wasn't nearly a thing and screw that boats back then. But yeah raiding was interesting, It was a lot of smaller guilds just coming together to down stuff like Naggy/Trak etc.(since voice wasn't a big thing, we always used the server chat rooms to set up these, and when to log back in after buffing) Velious is when the raid scene changed to be guild dependent set rotations. Which was super nice. I felt like the server as a whole was very anti toxic. If you KS, Ninja'd, trained others. The server knew about you, and you were black listed. Also remember GM's on the server loved to mess with players in Oasis, always seemed to take control of an SG or Orc wizzy to murder hobo players[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I also remember the GM event in Everfrost, where they attacked halas with a bunch of Ice giants, had a bunch of zone messages and such. Was really fun.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-05-2023, 10:02 AM
Aviak

the wife and i were on errolisi marr also (2000-2007). i remember ec being the main hub for trading and never having enough plat to buy anything good though. we didnt really join raiding until GoD and OoW and instancing was a thing. .

we were in smaller family type guilds early on - Order of Flaming Shrine, Anlah'Shok. then we joined Crimson Eternity to raid later. we had a small group of buddies that we followed or followed through it all.

jaladian/jaladiun/vekter
Old 05-05-2023, 10:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why tho
Honestly? No specific reason other than, Fennin Ro is the only server I played on during live. Question though-

I wasn't playing P99 when The Mystical Order was dominant, but they were the top guild on Fennin Ro when I was playing live. Was that guild big across multiple servers back in the day? Or are they the same crew that ran the show on Fennin Ro? Just curious....
Old 05-05-2023, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Rodcet Nife from start to just after Luclin. 3rd or possibly 4th server to awaken the Sleeper

Avatars of Discord guild, original powerhouse guild on server. When I came to P99 that guild was made with some old folks from it, all long since gone now I believe
Old 05-05-2023, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rodcet Nife from start to just after Luclin. 3rd or possibly 4th server to awaken the Sleeper

Avatars of Discord guild, original powerhouse guild on server. When I came to P99 that guild was made with some old folks from it, all long since gone now I believe
I knew a chanter named Neckrodeemus or something like that in AoD. Was a fun guy to talk to.

-Mcoy
Old 05-05-2023, 05:23 PM
Banned

Cazic Thule
Old 05-05-2023, 08:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew a chanter named Neckrodeemus or something like that in AoD. Was a fun guy to talk to.

-Mcoy
I remember him, was a good guy
Old 05-05-2023, 09:39 PM
Skeleton

"Oops we poofed Dain again!" - Prexus
Old 05-07-2023, 09:38 AM
Large Bat

Veeshan, where trade was done in North Freeport. Imagine my surprise finding out that on all other servers it was done in EC Tunnel.
Old 05-07-2023, 11:32 AM
Banned

tee hee i'm a girl~!!!!
(lol)