Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-15-2022, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Old 09-15-2022, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah it does do that if you double tag it huh? Clickthru to view. Not bad tech, but abusable by malcontents.

Anyway using Palmer Report is cheating and you know it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2022, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Virtue signaling? Trumptards are the ones who made the vaccine political. I'm just trying to not get sick.

I hope you get polio and small pox before the next election cycle, turd.
lol dude

Maybe you should bow out this thread. You getting dunked on over and over so badly

Old 09-15-2022, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

I dont give a fuck WHAT they told the pharmaceuticals

if they dont let me class action sue someone, im going to class action revolt.
Old 09-16-2022, 02:18 PM
Banned

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=4206070

Quote:
We estimate that 22,000 - 30,000 previously uninfected adults aged 18-29 must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalisation. Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm

OOF, There I go reading things again. If only an upper caste informed me what was allowed to be discussed before I did it again.

IM DOING IT AGAIN

Trust me bro. I went to college for thing like 20 years ago and sometimes I read things off a flow chart. *REVVS MOTORCYCLE* ANYWAY I WASNT SERIOUS I WAS BUSY HAVING MY AWESOME WEEKEND, GIRLS TALKED TO ME BROROOOOO
Old 09-16-2022, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Teai you love those fake news site - one even referring to Covid as the Chinese virus.

And what does the CDC actually say about myocarditis?

1. It is treatable with no lasting damage to the heart.
2. The national vaccine safety passive had 1,226 reports of myocarditis after receiving the mRNA vaccination during December 29, 2020–June 11, 2021.
3. 52 million administered to persons aged 12–29 years; of these, 30 million were first and 22 million were second doses.
4. So myocarditis a totally treatable condition affected 0.00408666667% of those vaccinated between the ages of 12 to 29.

less than half a percent ... Shoo Trumptard troll

Ever look at what extreme Covid19 alpha and delta cases did to the heart of those who caught it and survived?
It isn't pretty - It affects the inner surfaces of veins and arteries, which can cause blood vessel inflammation, damage to very small vessels and blood clots, all of which can compromise blood flow to the heart or other parts of the body.

But nah you don't care about that stuff you just want anything to stick to the libs... am I right?
Last edited by Botten; 09-16-2022 at 03:57 PM..
Old 09-16-2022, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bleeting
Your literally sub 90 IQ and not worth any response, though I will sully myself this much. I feel like the worst possible thing I could ever do to you is to just ignore you and your pathetic attempts to strawman.
Old 09-16-2022, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one even referring to Covid as the Chinese virus.
You do know the Lab Leak theory is now the leading theory? Chinese Virus is a fine name for this if you're not completely brainwashed.

So sad that they wouldn't let Trump keep using Kung-Flu...such a great nickname. Libs ruining comedy all over the place.
Old 09-16-2022, 08:15 PM
Banned

I think it's funny when people don't believe in the lab leak theory.

Like, you seriously believe that the virus didn't originate from the lab that specialized in coronaviruses, and instead believe it came from across the street from the lab where a guy was eating bat soup?

Which one seems more plausable?
Old 09-16-2022, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do know the Lab Leak theory is now the leading theory? Chinese Virus is a fine name for this if you're not completely brainwashed.

So sad that they wouldn't let Trump keep using Kung-Flu...such a great nickname. Libs ruining comedy all over the place.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=