Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-12-2022, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

I haven't been to a doctor in like 13 years. I've also got abs and a killer tan. /shrug
Old 09-13-2022, 10:50 AM
Banned

The entire anti-vax movement was a group of educated adults making their own decisions then it became such a treat to the pharmaceutical industry they invested billions of dollars in campaigns to

1. label them as retarded
2. spread flawed logic on social media
3. only reference these self produced fallacies

If you go into any argument with a vaxxoid, they will just repeat whatever social media post has told them. No one is actually educated on vaccines, their history and application. That is for the " Scientists ". The autodidacts of the world are just doing what they always did regardless.

They feel they are immune to propaganda and get an entitled little endorphin jolt when they repeat their master's phrases. The, I don't want to say "Uneducated" but its more like, " Unwilling to take five minutes and read " group. Low reading comprehension, low autonomy. To learn something new and unneeded is like pulling a tooth.

Compare the "Prick" of the cowpox pustule, to a prepared concoction with anti-fungal water soluble mercury to a man made, self replicating virus. Its all the same to the masses now.

Refuse social media? Outcast
Refuse vaccines? Outcast
Utilize cash transactions? Outcast/criminal
Utilize GOD GIVEN constitutional rights? He must be guilty, I have nothing to hide!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2022, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

See the funny thing about the vax is I don't know if it protected me from original Covid and the Delta variant or I just avoided it. There is no way to know.

I did get the Omicron variant and was the most sick I've ever been in my life. It sent me to the hospital it was so bad as it caused an intense sinus infection on top of the virus. The doctors and nurses said I could have been even worse if I wasn't vaccinated, but that's bullshit. The omicron variant differs enough that it can almost be considered a different virus. It attacks the sinuses and throat where original Covid and Delta attacks the lungs, so it's not as life threatening but spreads a lot easier.

I'm not doing another vaccination against it. Don't even care what the CDC says. Original covid is pretty much done and it's only Omicron variants around now. In 2020 my job was at stake if I didn't get it and the original virus was one scary prospect. I remember an article about a girl that died from it. Doctors said the virus destroyed so much lung tissue her lungs were full of holes. Yeah, I'm getting vaccinated against that shit for sure. But Omicron variants? Nah.
Old 09-13-2022, 11:25 AM
Banned

I caught "Covid" I would compare it to the common flu when I was 7, the last time I got sick.

Light sensitivity, body aches, sore throat, shortness of breath. What did I do?

Drank Pedialyte, took aspirin, and took it easy for two days. Felt fine a few days later.

I am type o+ and 75% german 25% scandi genetic tested, so maybe more resilient to disease.

Did you file for a religious exemption or just submit? Its incredibly easy to get one, the supreme court ruled that your "Deeply held belief " only needs to be held by one person

Quote:
United States v. Ballard :: 322 U.S. 78 (1944)https://supreme.justia.com › cases › federal › us
United States v. Ballard: Whether a religious belief is true or false is irrelevant to a judicial determination, as long as the belief is sincerely held.
I literally told my employer, " No " they threatened me, and I said, " Fire me then " and I never heard another word.

My distant family always said " Work made me do it " Or " I wanted to travel " only, they never even tried a different avenue, they just lined up. Exemptions were easy, creating fake vaccine cards was easy. What was not easy for me was saying to myself, " I am NOT going to do this " Then just suddenly agree and do it because of threats.

Keep in mind. I bought a house I could afford, and saved money, so I was not under the yoke of debt.
Old 09-13-2022, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

I was genuinely afraid of catching covid so I was willing to get the vaccination. I knew someone my age that died from it.

Someone here at the office didn't get vaccinated and she was fired. This is a medical facility. I still wear a mask every day and require all patients to do the same or they have to leave.

I'm not willing to get any more jabs though. If it somehow comes to that again I will seek employment elsewhere.
Old 09-13-2022, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was genuinely afraid of catching covid so I was willing to get the vaccination. I knew someone my age that died from it.

Someone here at the office didn't get vaccinated and she was fired. This is a medical facility. I still wear a mask every day and require all patients to do the same or they have to leave.

I'm not willing to get any more jabs though. If it somehow comes to that again I will seek employment elsewhere.
I got the vax because I was like, well this seems like the responsible thing to do, its stupid to live by conspiracy theories.

Then I found out all our worlds history really was totally fake and our leaders are not even human.
Old 09-13-2022, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got the vax because I was like, well this seems like the responsible thing to do, its stupid to live by conspiracy theories.

Then I found out all our worlds history really was totally fake and our leaders are not even human.
I got the original vaccine cause of my kids. During the Alabama/Texas game this past weekend, the CDC ran a vaccine ad saying we need to all get boosters so we don't transmit the virus to our loved ones while they showed pictures of young children.

Haven't they said themselves that doesn't work? The vaccine only helps lessen the severity of your symptoms? How is it legal to spread that info?
Old 09-13-2022, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

I felt like 100% of the reason I wanted to get one is because I did want to help flaten the curve, despite my rhetoric.

And I thought, no way millions of people are about to die because of 'good intentions'

But then I saw that fuckn clip from the 1970s where they jabbed 50 million people that had good intentions and it was a mistake.

Ah well, this is a prison science experiment planet to build docile AI that self replicate but maintain worship for their authoritarian slave master anyway.
Old 09-13-2022, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's important to take the reptile thing seriously but not literally, because there's a crocodile in the center of your brain. 🐊
Old 09-13-2022, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's important to take the reptile thing seriously but not literally, because there's a crocodile in the center of your brain. ��
I have pretty much a religious approach to end days. I have faith in it, profess my faith in it, but I live like it's not that important.