Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-05-2022, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
" He took a stroke,
I left a mark
a fanning streak in a beautiful ark,
It struck quite harsh, above my eye
A beautiful blue, akin to the sky
I lunged back quickly, a pentimento of my youth,
with fist I struck and broke his tooth,
"He yelled, You do not fight fair, you are uncouth! "
"I rebuked, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth! "
Old 09-05-2022, 09:24 PM
Banned

Safety first
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F64BCABD-1727-409E-A738-C4E2EB079338.jpg (21.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-05-2022, 11:18 PM
Banned

That shit don’t work with me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 70C30F98-A0B6-49CB-947B-4173AA921C73.jpg (22.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Fire Giant

make sure to get your new booster shots. fda approves new covid booster based on the data from testing eight mice, trust the efficacy.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 09-08-2022, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

No thanks, I want to have kids.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Dude the conspiracy people are scaring the SHIT out of me.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a Doctor and not a Panda but what drpanda is ... a FakeNew site.
Who doesn't differentiate between the BA.1 booster and the BA.4 & BA.5 booster.

Human data IS available for the boosters targeting variant BA.1. At a June meeting of FDA’s vaccine advisory committee, both the Pfizer-BioNTech collaboration and Moderna presented data showing that the shots had side effects similar to those of the original vaccines; including soreness at the injection site and fatigue and induced strong antibody responses to both the original strain and Omicron BA.1. The companies also showed that the BA.1 vaccines prompted significant antibody responses to BA.4 and BA.5.

The recent submission for the BA.1 booster is only for emergency use authorization—and to help develop future updates.

Additionally, For the BA.4/BA.5 booster, the companies (Pfizer and Moderna) have submitted animal data. They have not released this data publicly, although at the June FDA meeting, Pfizer presented preliminary findings in eight mice given BA.4/BA.5 vaccines. Compared with the mice that received the original vaccine as a booster, the animals showed an increased response to all Omicron variants tested: BA.1, BA.2, BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5.

The companies say HUMAN clinical trials for the BA.4/BA.5 vaccines will begin next month; they need clinical data both for full approval of the vaccines boosters.

You need to stop going to shady stupid anti-vax sites. They are full of fail like MAGA.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:09 PM
Banned

Obviously something environmental is messing with people's hearts. This cannot be denied. The question is, is it the vaxx

I can't find anything out because every time I search all I am is inundated with articles showing how covid-19 can cause heart issues

Which makes me wonder, if the vaxx is meant to simulate covid-19 to teach the body how to fight it, and covid-19 has been shown to cause heart issues, then is getting the vaxx then getting covid later going to be an increased or decreased risk to the heart? What about getting the vaxx, getting over covid later, then continuing to get vaxx boosters? What kind of toll could that take on the heart?
Old 09-08-2022, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

we live in a time where asking those questions is considered stupid at best and domestic terror at worst.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a Doctor and not a Panda but what drpanda is ... a FakeNew site.
Who doesn't differentiate between the BA.1 booster and the BA.4 & BA.5 booster.

Human data IS available for the boosters targeting variant BA.1. At a June meeting of FDA’s vaccine advisory committee, both the Pfizer-BioNTech collaboration and Moderna presented data showing that the shots had side effects similar to those of the original vaccines; including soreness at the injection site and fatigue and induced strong antibody responses to both the original strain and Omicron BA.1. The companies also showed that the BA.1 vaccines prompted significant antibody responses to BA.4 and BA.5.

The recent submission for the BA.1 booster is only for emergency use authorization—and to help develop future updates.

Additionally, For the BA.4/BA.5 booster, the companies (Pfizer and Moderna) have submitted animal data. They have not released this data publicly, although at the June FDA meeting, Pfizer presented preliminary findings in eight mice given BA.4/BA.5 vaccines. Compared with the mice that received the original vaccine as a booster, the animals showed an increased response to all Omicron variants tested: BA.1, BA.2, BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5.

The companies say HUMAN clinical trials for the BA.4/BA.5 vaccines will begin next month; they need clinical data both for full approval of the vaccines boosters.

You need to stop going to shady stupid anti-vax sites. They are full of fail like MAGA.
this link in the original article goes to the cdc website which says the boosters tested on mice are approved for people.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it