Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-31-2022, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder why global empires keep collapsing.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.reddit.com/r/bestconspir...eb2x&context=3

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2022, 07:55 AM
Banned

With roughly four years left to live, has anyone vaccinated changed any aspect of their daily lives? It's strange how the comfort of routine is more an invisible yoke than anything mandated.
Old 09-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With roughly four years left to live, has anyone vaccinated changed any aspect of their daily lives? It's strange how the comfort of routine is more an invisible yoke than anything mandated.
4 years left to live?
Old 09-05-2022, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4 years left to live?
Remember Fifield off Prometheus, something kinda like that.

Old 09-05-2022, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unvaxxed
Untested
Unemployed

You all sold your soul to continue being slaves. Shame.
You forgot uneducated.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot uneducated.
Oh look, a classist. You know if you want to look at demographics of higher education you could easily fall into the category of a racist as well. Its disgusting in 2022 that people try to insult based on presumed education level. Lets see, probably a prime case of constantly trying to keep up appearances.

"If you are ever tempted to look for outside approval, realize that you have compromised your integrity. If you need a witness, be your own. "
- A prior slave living in a humble cottage.

If I was going to add a TRUE UN to my list, it would be

- uncircumcised

Its truly a shame to never experience true function of an appendage. Though I am sure you have a slew of ad-hominem about that too
Old 09-05-2022, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Politics aside, I think we got poisoned.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4 years left to live?
Somewhere around there based on genealogy. Its causing havoc on multiple fronts but never going to make some kind of mass die off. It's going to cause more and more cases of cancer.

Myocarditis is also nearly 100% fatal. There is no recovery from heart damage. I remember reading an article years ago about population control and it had nothing to do with grandiose schemes, but more along the lines of, " Reducing lifespan of a generation from 90 to 55 " That is entirely anecdotal because I cant find it anywhere.

Please also remember, this is like.... a year after injections. No one can attribute any death to the vaccine, its all just normal homeostasis but now running with a more and more degraded blue-print. The genetic changes are potentially transmitted to children as well. So there very could well be a whole class of humans who only live to 50ish give or take, and a ruling caste that is now going full into telomere regeneration to potentially live forever.

My hot take is this; I don't trust anyone who attempts to shame, threaten, or convince me with standard KGB tactics. The constant waves of terror/shop/terror/shop and please do not forget during the Obama admin it became legal to spend tax money on propaganda directed towards the American population. I never got vaccinated because you cant stop a corona virus. Its been researched severely and the best product ever offered was the yearly flu shot scheme.

This is something new, barely tested, rushed through by WARP SPEED (what a name!)

Dude, just huff this paper bag, don't ask what's inside, just put it on your face and RIP IT.

https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2022/...d-19-vaccines/

Old 09-05-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somewhere around there based on genealogy. Its causing havoc on multiple fronts but never going to make some kind of mass die off. It's going to cause more and more cases of cancer.

Myocarditis is also nearly 100% fatal. There is no recovery from heart damage. I remember reading an article years ago about population control and it had nothing to do with grandiose schemes, but more along the lines of, " Reducing lifespan of a generation from 90 to 55 " That is entirely anecdotal because I cant find it anywhere.

Please also remember, this is like.... a year after injections. No one can attribute any death to the vaccine, its all just normal homeostasis but now running with a more and more degraded blue-print. The genetic changes are potentially transmitted to children as well. So there very could well be a whole class of humans who only live to 50ish give or take, and a ruling caste that is now going full into telomere regeneration to potentially live forever.

My hot take is this; I don't trust anyone who attempts to shame, threaten, or convince me with standard KGB tactics. The constant waves of terror/shop/terror/shop and please do not forget during the Obama admin it became legal to spend tax money on propaganda directed towards the American population. I never got vaccinated because you cant stop a corona virus. Its been researched severely and the best product ever offered was the yearly flu shot scheme.

This is something new, barely tested, rushed through by WARP SPEED (what a name!)

Dude, just huff this paper bag, don't ask what's inside, just put it on your face and RIP IT.

https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2022/...d-19-vaccines/

Gametes are genetically impregnable, find a sustainable source for those if you need to regenerate.