Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-03-2022, 05:20 PM
Banned

My fortune cookie said I would touch the soils of every land. Kid you not.

/\
Last edited by starkind; 03-03-2022 at 05:33 PM..
Old 03-03-2022, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Found to be False: COVID-19 vaccines caused a 40% increase in deaths identified by a life insurance company.

Original article written By: Margaret Menge

The same Margaret Menge (If you recall, she was the intrepid mother who stood up to the local school board re: their mask policy.)

‘Nuff said
Old 03-03-2022, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found to be False: COVID-19 vaccines caused a 40% increase in deaths identified by a life insurance company.

Original article written By: Margaret Menge

The same Margaret Menge (If you recall, she was the intrepid mother who stood up to the local school board re: their mask policy.)

‘Nuff said
Politifact ...

lol
Old 03-03-2022, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My fortune cookie said I would touch the soils of every land. Kid you not.

/\
you're gonna be vaporized in a flash and drift around the earth as particulate matter
Old 03-03-2022, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Politifact ...

lol
Only joke is you Eizondo.

Or you could just fall for your own fakenews post again. Your stupidity was a good laugh.
Old 03-05-2022, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Keep those masks on and get your 13th shot of Lord knows what guys. Think about poor ole' grandma.
God forbid you take up a lifestyle and healthy eating and daily exercise, you might actually have a good quality of life and a future worth living if you did that.
Old 03-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get your 13th shot of Lord knows what guys.
Like you've never ingested DNA before. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2022, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're gonna be vaporized in a flash and drift around the earth as particulate matter
Going to happen sooner or later. I admit you're correct. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Have you seen this universe! /\
Old 03-10-2022, 10:53 PM
Banned

Well,

Ya'll know my spoilers are terrifying. I'm disclosing now that I didn't nest these AT all.... Ya'll have heard me rant about the evils and secrecy of the power elites. These are links to some biowarfare things... one marginally amusing and dismissable, another quite serious and historical.. they are cringe and off topic tho...
x1 Godwin aswell.

7yrs
Scrolling through Facebook when I came across this gem. https://imgur.com/gallery/t9YnRs1 ... silly yet, thought provoking...

Like.. 50 yrs..
Unit 731: Genocide and its cover-up in the name of science https://imgur.com/gallery/uAhRT

The "Z"'s where never really defeated... there was just a global WWF prize fight to kill healthy males, make you feel like the "good guys won". And be compliant.

Hitlers defeat was probably planned... (the holocaust was real, just acceptable collateral to these xudes, yes Hitler was a bad actor, badguy!)

Of course.. Quasi American international elites
.. uhm ppl who controls the currency of the west would...NEVER ever get curious, bored, or interested in such things..

As someone in very poor health in my 40s, regardless of making generally good choices and doing the right things.

It makes me wonder... are "they" killing healthy intelligent ppl, especially males who could threaten.. the new "old" order...

I think so..

God, I still hope Ukraine wins, and Putin retires and Russia's police & gov sucks less... /\

All this said.. next years booster is MAYabE a worthwhile gamble and masks are a polite courtesy, have some humility and dignity...

TLDR, ur history teacher doesn't know this 1 trick that makes everyone mad!
Last edited by starkind; 03-10-2022 at 11:01 PM..
Old 03-11-2022, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well,

Ya'll know my spoilers are terrifying. I'm disclosing now that I didn't nest these AT all.... Ya'll have heard me rant about the evils and secrecy of the power elites. These are links to some biowarfare things... one marginally amusing and dismissable, another quite serious and historical.. they are cringe and off topic tho...
x1 Godwin aswell.

7yrs
Scrolling through Facebook when I came across this gem. https://imgur.com/gallery/t9YnRs1 ... silly yet, thought provoking...

Like.. 50 yrs..
Unit 731: Genocide and its cover-up in the name of science https://imgur.com/gallery/uAhRT

The "Z"'s where never really defeated... there was just a global WWF prize fight to kill healthy males, make you feel like the "good guys won". And be compliant.

Hitlers defeat was probably planned... (the holocaust was real, just acceptable collateral to these xudes, yes Hitler was a bad actor, badguy!)

Of course.. Quasi American international elites
.. uhm ppl who controls the currency of the west would...NEVER ever get curious, bored, or interested in such things..

As someone in very poor health in my 40s, regardless of making generally good choices and doing the right things.

It makes me wonder... are "they" killing healthy intelligent ppl, especially males who could threaten.. the new "old" order...

I think so..

God, I still hope Ukraine wins, and Putin retires and Russia's police & gov sucks less... /\

All this said.. next years booster is MAYabE a worthwhile gamble and masks are a polite courtesy, have some humility and dignity...

TLDR, ur history teacher doesn't know this 1 trick that makes everyone mad!
nah bro its about the khazars taking their homeland back, under the guise of another world war (same strat as last time).