Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure the minors he trafficked care about the investigation, but it's no surprise conservatives don't care they support pedophiles. You guys handed Roy Moore the primary despite his admitting he dated a 14 year old, and Trump was famously Epstein's BFF.
You're just gettin desperate cuz parents are removing your access, Groomer
Old 04-08-2022, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMG, Republican scum!

(I don't have a tv, I don't vote, I don't care)
Thanks for the update
Old 04-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump flew on Epstein's plane at least 10 times, this isn't Hillary's emails or Hunter's laptop. It was called the Lolita Express for a reason.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2022, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trump flew on Epstein's plane at least 10 times, this isn't Hillary's emails or Hunter's laptop. It was called the Lolita Express for a reason.
Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein donated to several Democrats throughout 1990s and early 2000s. One of the biggest beneficiaries of Epstein's contributions was then-Senate hopeful Hillary Clinton, who received $20,000 from him in 1999 through her joint fundraising committee with the Democratic Party, according to Federal Election Commission filings. John Kerry, Hillary Clinton's successor as former President Barack Obama's secretary of state, also was a recipient of Epstein's donations during his time as a U.S. senator in Massachusetts in the 1990s and early 2000s.
Old 04-08-2022, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Bro don't even waste your time

Which Clinton did he not mention?
Old 04-08-2022, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

They killed the fox. 🦊

Land of the free my ass!
Old 04-08-2022, 07:17 PM
Banned

Lords and ladies. 2022

Google, Amazon, Warner Brothers, Fox, MSNBC, Nestle, OAN, YouTube, Twitter, Apple, Activision, WoTC, Tesla, ExxonMobil, Carl's Jr Burger King McDonald's Starbucks TacoBell, Walmart Costco Aldi, beleeeblahblahblah... and the petty bureaucrats administrators managers and corporates.

They gotta go.

You gotta own your own storefront in your own city and everyone's gotta be able to afford a shot at a storefront for capitalism to work. Not license one from someone else. Supply side too. Otherwise we are just wasting our time scrambling over eachothers corpses.
Old 04-08-2022, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lords and ladies. 2022

Google, Amazon, Warner Brothers, Fox, MSNBC, Nestle, OAN, YouTube, Twitter, Apple, Activision, WoTC, Tesla, ExxonMobil, Carl's Jr Burger King McDonald's Starbucks TacoBell, Walmart Costco Aldi, beleeeblahblahblah... and the petty bureaucrats administrators managers and corporates.

They gotta go.

You gotta own your own storefront in your own city and everyone's gotta be able to afford a shot at a storefront for capitalism to work. Not license one from someone else. Supply side too. Otherwise we are just wasting our time scrambling over eachothers corpses.
I suppose our time with them wouldn't be wasted if we had to consoom the corpses instead. Good point!
Old 04-08-2022, 07:52 PM
Banned

Look I like living in a modern world and hamberders r great, and my tits are marvelous...

I would give this all up tho for everyone to have good health, strength, and long life and feel like they deserve more than addictions and TV. Just so some executive could get another property and a year round pass to Fiji with a yacht that pretty much doesn't do anything all year.

You are being cannibalized anyway. Just because Google says its fun cannibalism doesn't make it so.

Reiwa. I don't know how detached you are from the bottom, you going to have full time palliative care in your mcmansion while u die at 82 after a life if good health?

Google says everyone can. Thats a choice we all get.

That is a lie.

Lying is sin.

It covers up murder. Even if it isn't fast murder.

Is it not sinful to allow people to usurp G-d's authority to slowly murder people all the while lying to them? Just so they can have more stuff? More control? Armed slaves?

I really don't like liars.
Last edited by starkind; 04-08-2022 at 08:09 PM..
Old 04-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

I think you'll like this guy starkind. I'm learning from him and my life literally gets better every day. I've also started reading the bible cover to cover, just started a week or so ago. I'm halfway through exodus.