Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-04-2022, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
itt rob still doesn't understand the obvious moral difference between killing perfectly healthy babies on purpose cause it's convenient, and killing a baby by accident in a warzone cause he lives nextdoor to a terrorist who is firing rockets at other innocent children. Both are obviously horrible, but it doesnt even remotely come close to the mass murder of babies, on purpose, for profit often that is abortion. Like, duh.
You think people are so cold that they have abortions for convenience ? Cmon man
Old 05-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

That's the entire argument for benefits of abortions!
Old 05-04-2022, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can guarantee you I've had more in the past month than you've had in the past year. The simple fact that you seem preoccupied with sex and putting others down for a supposed lack of it tells me all I need to know.
You want to tell women what to do with their own bodies and give them no choice to their own reproductive health, no shit I'm putting you down you Nazi fuck, I'm glad your retarded melon was able to glean that obvious truth because I was laying it down pretty thick you fuckless halfwit.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Where is Loramin, I demand he speak out against the above generalization!
Old 05-04-2022, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Does anybody else think it's weird women come here to try to have an anchor baby to make their lives better while women here think killing their child will make their lives better?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 05-04-2022, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the entire argument for benefits of abortions!
Main argument for abortions is that women are humans with free will that should make their own choices with their doctors, I don't think a bunch of faggot incels who never touched a breast should tell women what they can or can't do because they were too fucking stupid to question a bedtime story.
Old 05-04-2022, 01:02 PM
Banned

I don't know about you but I came into consciousness missing a piece of skin off the end of my dick. I wasn't given much choice there. Can we get mad about that too? Please don't forget to call me an incel.
Old 05-04-2022, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know about you but I came into consciousness missing a piece of skin off the end of my dick. I wasn't given much choice there. Can we get mad about that too? Please don't forget to call me an incel.
Might as well loped off the whole thing for all the good it's gonna do ya. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2022, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want to tell women what to do with their own bodies and give them no choice to their own reproductive health, no shit I'm putting you down you Nazi fuck, I'm glad your retarded melon was able to glean that obvious truth because I was laying it down pretty thick you fuckless halfwit.
Abortion isn't being banned you horse paste eating Groomer
Old 05-04-2022, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think people are so cold that they have abortions for convenience ? Cmon man
Ooloo is probably the biggest liar on the forums. Can't even tell himself the truth, that's why he dodges tough questions

He thinks this makes him good at arguing because The Daily Wire has warped his ability to tell facts from opinions