Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-04-2022, 12:12 PM
Banned

Exhausting New_Guy. You have fun with that.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exhausting New_Guy. You have fun with that.
Your penis was not meant to be merely ornamental.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The minute you said free will is having sex you outed yourself as an unfuckable incel.
I can guarantee you I've had more in the past month than you've had in the past year. The simple fact that you seem preoccupied with sex and putting others down for a supposed lack of it tells me all I need to know.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would but hard to make effective because millions vs 1

Poor little ovum.
what if the male birth control pill made you cum just 1 giant sperm, like a potato gun shooting out a tadpole
Old 05-04-2022, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No exception for incest or rape in many states regardless of victims ages
Who told you this, your dad?
Old 05-04-2022, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Default May the 4th be with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what if the male birth control pill made you cum just 1 giant sperm, like a potato gun shooting out a tadpole
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2022, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

I literally thought thats what it was before I pubertied. Like it would flop around like a fish if you dared to risk hairy palms.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is that the case for every last one, Reiwa? you know it isn't
itt rob still doesn't understand the obvious moral difference between killing perfectly healthy babies on purpose cause it's convenient, and killing a baby by accident in a warzone cause he lives nextdoor to a terrorist who is firing rockets at other innocent children. Both are obviously horrible, but it doesnt even remotely come close to the mass murder of babies, on purpose, for profit often that is abortion. Like, duh.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
itt rob still doesn't understand the obvious moral difference between killing perfectly healthy babies on purpose cause it's convenient, and killing a baby by accident in a warzone cause he lives nextdoor to a terrorist. Both are obviously horrible, but it doesnt even remotely come close to the mass murder of babies, on purpose, for profit often. Like, duh.
What about the ones that aren't accidents, Ooloo? There's a hell of a lot of those, in addition to the mountain of corpses that are "accidents". For profit, even.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can guarantee you I've had more in the past month than you've had in the past year. The simple fact that you seem preoccupied with sex and putting others down for a supposed lack of it tells me all I need to know.
Taking a magic marker to your hand and fucking it only qualifies as: "getting some" in inceltown.

Other men can tell when they are talking to an unfuckable whose dick went on to star in the amateur film version of castaway.