Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-16-2022, 11:02 AM
Banned

Lets stop worrying about what is "good" and worry about what is real or factual. facts dont care about our feelings.
Old 03-16-2022, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Education has always been a tool used against the population not for them. Democrats have controlled this tool and republicans are now attacking it.

The problem is that we don’t agree what a direction to go in, what is good, do we can’t make Ed policies that meet needs.
"They do not belong to the secret college."

Old 03-16-2022, 12:02 PM
Banned

Education has always sucked IMO

High school curriculum leaves young adults woefully unprepared to take care of themselves and become independent. A lot of college majors are either out of date and/or nigh useless
Old 03-16-2022, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

But that’s the sacred institution that is wrongfully under attack by the republicans.

I agree it kinda sucks.

But we can’t agree what it should look like instead.

We can agree that techncompanies shouldn’t be allowed to import tailor made trained for them programmers while doing fuck all to train kids locally, 100 percent of which would love a career path starting in middle school that leads them right to big tech by high school plus an internship or something
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-04-2022, 10:50 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Cool, I liked it, you are a great fellow
Old 05-04-2022, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meet caroline henderson, a bad singer and aspiring bad actor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroli...erson_(singer)))

She plays the Jarl Haakon(aka ruler of norway) in the "historic drama" Vikings: Valhalla

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haakon_Ericsson

Looks like something that belongs on the onion or something eh? it seems the woketards are becoming so insane you cant even lampoon their idiocy anymore. just give it a week and they will be up to something even dumber.
Meet Anne Boleyn, famously married to and beheaded by King Henry VIII of England, and mother of future Queen Elizabeth I.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2022, 11:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Education has always been a tool used against the population not for them. Democrats have controlled this tool and republicans are now attacking it.

The problem is that we don’t agree what a direction to go in, what is good, do we can’t make Ed policies that meet needs.
Democrats never controlled education, facts just lean heavily liberal and republican's rely solely on misinformation.

You aren't attacking democrats lol you're attacking the truth.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

I’m watching a new show from an SNL comedian and they have a white character who’s in a 90s retro band and he’s kind of nerdy and autistic and like has a hard time delivering his lines cuz he’s so nerdy, and he is the like IT guy he’s really into the technology…. And is the love interest for the main character white woman.

And he’s got python black man arms and he’s like the sickest hottest black man lol
Old 05-04-2022, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m watching a new show from an SNL comedian and they have a white character who’s in a 90s retro band and he’s kind of nerdy and autistic and like has a hard time delivering his lines cuz he’s so nerdy, and he is the like IT guy he’s really into the technology…. And is the love interest for the main character white woman.

And he’s got python black man arms and he’s like the sickest hottest black man lol
Your shit posts don't even make any sense even as shit-postery. Stay off the drugs.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your shit posts don't even make any sense even as shit-postery. Stay off the drugs.
I think he was describing how the show picked a super good looking jacked black dude to play an insecure autistic nerd

Sort of like a weird casting choice? Seemed to make sense to me. I have yet to meet a super jacked black model who’s an insecure autistic IT nerd. Maybe one exists somewhere. I do follow some jacked black bodybuilders in the fitness community though, but they’re not autistic nerds. Kali muscle almost looks like he could’ve though with them glasses
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DFE75405-0F0C-4240-84C7-946E76D38098.jpg (24.9 KB, 0 views)