Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2021, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a tax credit for the outlets, this is not a payment to individual journalists at all.

Don't be dumber than me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try to solve this one sherlock.

Why would Biden be giving news outlets tax breaks?
Old 11-07-2021, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try to solve this one sherlock.

Why would Biden be giving news outlets tax breaks?
Because it's targetted to local news operations(<750 bodies) and I like knowing when it's gonna rain.

(Ths answer is from now til June) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2021, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because it's targetted to local news operations(<750 bodies) and I like knowing when it's gonna rain.

(Ths answer is from now til June) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you like knowing when its going to rain then look at your weather app on your phone like everyone else. Congress gets lobbied constantly, guess it was a matter of time before a President started lobbying back. I wonder what he paid big bird for that tweet yesterday.
Old 11-07-2021, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

AOC is gone she won't get reelected. Good news is there's alotta openings for bar whores in NY.
Old 11-07-2021, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats are all whores and Republicans are saints, don't you just love team sports?
Old 11-07-2021, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
$1.6b isn't very much in terms of gov't spending or revenue or GDP or anything really.

It's like the child kidnapping payments the Trompkins is so mad about, $1b - a paltry sum.
Bro you don't see a conflict of interest there? 1B ain't pennies to media companies
Old 11-07-2021, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AOC is gone she won't get reelected.
Inshallah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2021, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you don't see a conflict of interest there? 1B ain't pennies to media companies
It is to the totality of the media industry. It's not $1b for each individual franchise. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2021, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if someone says a few nice things about biden and his administration, i'd back off em and maybe support it

go
Joe Biden's administration has been a steady and level extension of the continuous policy vector we had outside of the Trump term since 2000. Which is exactly what you want if you're not a fucking imbecile.

He also crop dusted that hatefully ugly British twat which is objectively awesome. Can you imagine how ugly the offspring of her and Prince Charles would have been? I shudder to think.

For those of you too stupid to understand (most of you), Biden has nothing to do with inflation or gas prices. Yet. But the net increase in "wealth" from the ill-advised last stimulus and extending COVID benefits too long is starting to have an effect on the economy as will the bad energy policy in the next couple of years.
Old 11-07-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's a tax credit for the outlets, this is not a payment to individual journalists at all.

Don't be dumber than me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that isnt any better at all! Thats exactly what I thought it was!
Closed Thread