Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2021, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"NASCAR denounces 'Let's go, Brandon' conservative rally cry"

It ain't about YOU, Corporate NASCAR, its about the NASCAR *FANS* you rich dipshits
Conservatives don't go chant things in public. Illiberal lefties and mouth-breathing Trumptards do.
Old 11-06-2021, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

cope
Old 11-06-2021, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Old Dude voters still think it's nov 4 2020
Old 11-06-2021, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

if someone says a few nice things about biden and his administration, i'd back off em and maybe support it

go
Old 11-07-2021, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I’ve given a few hundred to them too in my lifetime. i’ve paid $150ish/each for Spartan and Tough Murder (2x) obstacle runs, proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior project
Good on you bro! There's alot of military in my family, going back 3 generations to the Korean war.
Old 11-07-2021, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey now, the earth is 4.5 billion years old, and our scientists have, at best, 150 years of measured temperature data.

If that's not solid evidence that we're all gonna die in 12 years, I dont know what is.
Might wanna also think about the Extra Polated data from ice cap core samples as well. You are correct ACTUAL measurements began recently ( relative to earth age) so kudos! But if we gonna ignore that, may as well just say earth is flat, 4500 yrs old and dinosaurs were on the Ark with Noah and Joan.
Old 11-07-2021, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might wanna also think about the Extra Polated data from ice cap core samples as well. You are correct ACTUAL measurements began recently ( relative to earth age) so kudos! But if we gonna ignore that, may as well just say earth is flat, 4500 yrs old and dinosaurs were on the Ark with Noah and Joan.
i place myself squarely in the geologist's court. this guy studies rocks and im fucking into it

here's a song for you who don't:
Old 11-07-2021, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

i really like gelena

PbS, primary ore mineral of lead. it's been found in lead content since 3000 BC

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2021, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if someone says a few nice things about biden and his administration, i'd back off em and maybe support it

go
he's smart old man and is great around kids and had quite a carrier, it's not easy to work that hard at any age, his administration I dont really understand at best and maybe that mean's they're smarter than me I'll give em that.

This post is dedicated to that time someone asked the candidates to say something nice about each other, and as usual the guy satan hates actually does, after the "good guy" liberal candidate cant say anything nice about him and she makes a joke about respecting his children, (because she sure as hell wont say she respects him)

look what do you want do you want to pretend the right is really nazi fascist evil jerks or do you want to admit that jesus loves them and donald trump is a biblical figure?
Old 11-07-2021, 02:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's smart old man and is great around kids and had quite a carrier, it's not easy to work that hard at any age, his administration I dont really understand at best and maybe that mean's they're smarter than me I'll give em that.

This post is dedicated to that time someone asked the candidates to say something nice about each other, and as usual the guy satan hates actually does, after the "good guy" liberal candidate cant say anything nice about him and she makes a joke about respecting his children, (because she sure as hell wont say she respects him)

look what do you want do you want to pretend the right is really nazi fascist evil jerks or do you want to admit that jesus loves them and donald trump is a biblical figure?
what?

can you sum that up in a few words?
Closed Thread