Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its hasbinbads fault 27 people will die from a DUI related incident today
Except that I don't voluntarily belong to an organization that keeps drunk drivers out on the streets driving drunk.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

Weak analogy at best. Red herring more like.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

honestly it comes off as you are more concerned with trolling military than you are for children lives. you offer no solution, you offer no help. what have you done for starving, abused, homeless, sick and diseased children?
Old 04-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're dodging again. Give me a number.
I say zero children are acceptable to die, but the average us citizen (YOU) voted individuals into office who sent the military there, knowing as any human being ran organization mistakes would be made and people would die

if you dont find children dying due to mistakes acceptable, vote for individuals who won't send the military to perform operations where accidental deaths are unavoidable

the congressman from my local area in michigan was not in support of extending the defense budget and extending the war :P
Old 04-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
autotune man u have a good attitude but ur kinda over dramatizing it along with hasbinbad, its not like u get there and your ordered to kill people

i deployed with ranger regiment, trust me i know

this is kinda wut my original post was about people who haven't been there having these strange almost theatrical opinions on the military
i'm just doing what he is doing, mixing truth with not-so-truth.

My brother in law is(was) a ranger, pretty sure you don't ever stop being one of those.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except that I don't voluntarily belong to an organization that keeps drunk drivers out on the streets driving drunk.
its not the army that keeps the army in afghanistan, its the average american who votes in their congressmen who demands we go/stay there
Old 04-05-2013, 08:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm just doing what he is doing, mixing truth with not-so-truth.

My brother in law is(was) a ranger, pretty sure you don't ever stop being one of those.
rangers lead the way, im sure you already know this but your brother in law is a bad ass

those guys do not fuck around lol bravest dudes i have ever met in my life
Old 04-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Banned

im starting to think hasbinbad just doesnt want the military to exist at all

guess hes been brushing up on that mandarin
Old 04-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Planar Protector

i can tell you this. i treated/helped more iraqi children than i did US soldiers in iraq as a medic. i also helped vaccinate, educate, and assist children. i even helped deliver a baby (was awesome) without the assistance of any other medical personnel. ive even treated known and suspected enemies without prejudiced. if I was a moran, id sterotype all iraqis with being a murderer/rapist/child molester/terrorist but thankfully i know there are good and bad people in all walks of life. i hope one day you realize that not everything is so black and white.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly it comes off as you are more concerned with trolling military than you are for children lives
As far as this thread is concerned, this is 100% true. The point of this thread is to troll military people. I get mad about and do stuff about dead children in life rather than on the p99 rnf forum.

That being said, it's pretty easy to socratically bait gung ho brainwashes like tippet into the corner I currently have him in using devices like dead children and murdered reuters employees and sexually assaulting hundreds of inmates at abu ghraib and guantanamo because there is plenty of evidence for this and it's fucked up no matter how you look at it, and every member of the military is culpable for the actions of their brethren in that they continue to actively support the system that made those actions possible.