Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 04:25 PM
Kobold

If I could also give one piece of advice, it would be that any time you see Karsten, run up to him and /dance so you can get a sweet free high-five.

It's totally rad, dawg!
Old 11-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The easiest way to get from Qeynos is:

Qeynos>Qeynos Hills>West Karana>North Karana>South Karana>Lake Rathe>Rathe Mountains>Feerrott>Innothule Swamp>South Ro>Oasis>North Ro>East Freeport

You can do the run at level 1 if you have a SoW. Just watch out for Kermyt in Lake Rathe.
Well, would ya look at that. I wonder if the people who directed me through the intensely hostile zones were less well-informed or just laughing hysterically.

Maybe a little from column a, little from column b...
Old 11-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This shouldn't be the case any longer. Pets are NPC's and as such, nerfed by the same fix I put on mobs.
But they were also buffed the same as PC's as they are taking less damage.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteJackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, would ya look at that. I wonder if the people who directed me through the intensely hostile zones were less well-informed or just laughing hysterically.

Maybe a little from column a, little from column b...
There is a gnoll camp in Lake Rathe just when you zone in from S. Karana.

It's been a while, but I think they are hostile. They might be those Rodcet Nife worshipping gnolls though.

I'm not sure why he posted that. Maybe he is right, but to me it is much better to run the northern route. The grotto is pretty easy to run through if you have sow, and you aren't in Runnyeye long. If you are evil you would have to go through Rivervale though.

Highpass is quicker, but you would need invis of some sort to get through there if you are low level.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:51 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

When you zone from South Karana to Lake Rathe.. you can run up the wall to avoid aggro.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halladar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a gnoll camp in Lake Rathe just when you zone in from S. Karana.

It's been a while, but I think they are hostile. They might be those Rodcet Nife worshipping gnolls though.

I'm not sure why he posted that. Maybe he is right, but to me it is much better to run the northern route. The grotto is pretty easy to run through if you have sow, and you aren't in Runnyeye long. If you are evil you would have to go through Rivervale though.

Highpass is quicker, but you would need invis of some sort to get through there if you are low level.
I actually meant the folks who directed me through a black forest full of red, snarling things which led to the caves full of green snarling things, which led to the potion purchase.

The route listed here is far more accessible.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Kobold

See, but then you wouldn't have had this:
Quote:
That run on my bard is the most fun thing I've done in an MMO since the original EQ.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2009, 05:30 PM
Aviak

Here is a really useful map for people unfamiliar with the how to get from one zone to the next. I cannot remember where I downloaded this map from so I am unable to give proper credit, but it isnt like I am claiming that I made it or anything.
*EDIT: As you can see by looking at the map(however I was oblivious to it) created by Arcke Taggins of Povar
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Takshaka; 11-25-2009 at 10:20 AM..
Old 11-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Orc

Nice map
Old 11-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

That map is extremely helpful, thank you so much.
Closed Thread