Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2019, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

I like to look at stats from two different angles:
What is important, but isn't easily raised by gear?
What is important to have when you're on a naked corpse run?

For an SK, stamina falls into the first category and 75 agility falls into the second. On creation, I would bump agility to 75 and then put the remaining points into stamina.

I prefer Rallos Zek because it's all about being a warlord and laying waste to your opponents. Cazic Thule is about being terrified of your god and hoping to be spared if you spread enough fear. Roleplay only, but I prefer the thought of striding forward to test my mettle in battle than being petrified that if I don't scare others my god will punish me.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chryorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just make a litte SK on Green and try how he does with 70 vs 75 agi against all those lvl 1 lizards.
I did this and I can tell you that the pain didn’t really start until the teens. The 10x XP also hurts extra because combat skills suck relative to level. By 20ish even 10x XP isn’t fast enough to keep skills down though, as long as you stick to 2HS...

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:32 AM
Banned

me notice enCuMbeRd much on teSt wit 20 STA
me Def go 20 STR whEn starT!
hoPe me helPs
Old 10-22-2019, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

RZ gives you dubious with giants in velious era.

Also ogres are the only race that can worship Him so he's the most unique shadowknight religion.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Rallos Zek literally led your people to the elemental planes to challenge the gods. How is this a hard decision? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2019, 12:05 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rallos Zek literally led your people to the elemental planes to challenge the gods. How is this a hard decision? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sold.
Old 10-22-2019, 12:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen some mention of the 75 AGI, and it seems like sold old posts don't think it matters much in classic era, but most recent discussion thinks it is. I plan to make it 75 on my SK, but I am curious what that actually is solving. I think it is an AC penalty? Is it big enough to matter on an Ogre SK?
When you are encumbered, or low on HP, your AGI will drop. This will make you slower, and easier to hit. It is definitely useful to have slightly higher than 75 AGI for this reason. When you are healthy and not overweight, those points over 75 are not very useful, but when you are almost dead or overweight is when you really wish you had a few more points. Ogres will max out the other stats (200) easy enough later on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lastly, any reason to go RZ over CT for religion on the Ogre SK? Seen some talk about religion quests/items (not sure if on release) and haven't seen any talk about Rallos Zek, most seems to talk about Innu who I cannot choose.
Just how hard it will be to do various faction work.
Paineel (not in at launch) will be easier as CT.
Bloodsabers (Human evils under qeynos with trainer/spells/bank) like CT ALOT more than Rallos Zek. Could be really useful if you spend time in Permafrost, for instance.
Almost everyone you care about else like Rallos Zek equal or more than Cazic Thule. (difference being some caster guilds)
Knight Keep (troll SK guild), dislikes Ogres but not enough to make you KOS i think. They like CT more than RZ.
For most others... The rule of thumb is "evil" factions like CT a little more, good factions tend to dislike RZ a little less. But most goodies hate Ogres a lot, and dislike Shadowknights, so many times you'll be KOS or dubious anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think CHA is similar in terms of vendor price being affected
You want to get to 76 CHA. I believe if you have 75 CHA, it is always worth spending 1 point. If you have 70, it is probably worth spending 6 points if this is your farming char. If you have 60, spend 1 point so you only need a crude stein to get to 76. Otherwise, don't worry about spending points on CHA, you'll just need to carry some items around later if you care to.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Game_Me...2C_and_Faction
Last edited by soronil; 10-22-2019 at 12:25 PM..
Old 10-22-2019, 12:51 PM
Orc

Interesting info on CHA, soronil. And thanks for the diety info, looks like RK is still solid for general purpose.

I'm sold on RK, AGI+5, and still a bit torn on INT/STA, but leaning toward STA now.
Old 10-22-2019, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

On an ogre SK I would get Agility to 75 and I would put the rest into intelligence. Its really easy to max str and stamina.

Only other stat I would consider is dexterity for procs because it also won't get maxed very easy, but intelligence is way more useful to you all the time.

Thats my feelers.

Rallos Zek for sure hes a badass. Many warriors can worship rallos zek which is cool. He is also the god of the best PVP server so thats a bonus too.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread