Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2019, 12:29 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars2heaven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys talking about pvp. Do you really not just run into might makes right situations? That doesn't seem any better.
It is entirely better. You are given choice. Try to join the camp ( most of the time people I met wanted to join for xp, and let me have the loot I wanted ) leave the zone, or try to win the camp ( Yes you can create rivals this way, but that is fun )
Old 10-22-2019, 12:37 AM
Sarnak

So wasn't there a set of guidelines (rules?) about the person holding a camp having to identify the next in line when asked? And if that person wasn't present when the item dropped, the person holding the camp would have to give up said camp?
Old 10-22-2019, 12:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, Carl is in the right.

You could be a little more tactful next time, rather than 'making it clear [your] taking the camp after him'. Which I'm kinda translating into you being mad that he said you couldn't join, so you told him off a bit.
No no, not negatively like that. Just saying trike “I see you have the camp. I’d like to camp after you when you’re done please.” And Bob just being a bit of a touché and giving it to Carl without saying anything once he was done.

Like, tried to join he group and Bob saying no, then Bob saying no you can’t have the camp next I’m going to give it to my friend who isn’t even here and started waiting after you did.

I wanted to learn if Bob was allowed to do that

This hasn’t happened in game it is a hypothetical fictional scenario, I just wants to know if the people who poopsock are gonna be able to indefinitely hold the camps over ya regular people and just pass t among their guildies. Sounds like they are which is a shitty deal
Last edited by Sillyturtle; 10-22-2019 at 12:47 AM..
Old 10-22-2019, 12:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspomwell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't backing down, was just recognizing 10 years of what I'm sure has been 'colorful history'.

I can honestly see both sides, but the dudes waiting, give him the camp... (unless he was being a dick).

I'm the kind of guy that would just go somewhere else. I hate conrfontations and this is supposed to be fun!
I've been in ABC groups in Sebilis where we clear an entire room and a level 60 Shaman strolls by and steals the named Chef spawn.

Sadly that's the reality of the environment of open world sandbox MMOs. Just put those people on your shitlist, tell your friends to update THEIR shitlists and carry on.
Old 10-22-2019, 03:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw i'd feel dirty passing it over someone waiting at the camp too. Trust me when I say, if you're honest. you're one of the good ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never back down! Keep posting! your say is just as important as even the highest vet person. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, you are just sooo polite and honest !

If i wouldn't like that you would stink... but i like it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asmodina - Level 39 Wizard << blue >>
Corvinia - Level 51 Druid << green >>
Old 10-22-2019, 10:11 AM
Fire Giant

and this is why Red is superior. You just kill Bob and take the camp. Might makes right.
Closed Thread