Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 02:34 PM
VIP / Contributor

finally sat down to read this thread, thanks for helping me get past the last 3.5 hours. i was going to quote a few posts from dumbasses that decided to use this as an attempt to troll or insult the server, or the staff. and then i was also planning on correcting a lot of posts that are flat out wrong or spreading misinformation. but at the end of the day, i decided to just leave all the crap where it is so that the community as a whole can see who the problematic people are, versus the people that actually play here and/or enjoy playing here.

to all the people that actually gave feedback, or shared their ideas, i do thank you. some of them are very good, some of them have not yet been brought up yet in staff discussions, and so ill be sure to link the big guys to those specific posts.

that said, i probably wont be viewing this thread again as i feel ive given it enough time for anyone with an opinion to share that opinion.

thanks again,
and as always,
<3
Sirks

PS- Wendy's is fine establishment, don't bad mouth them. especially dont bad mouth the spicy chicken sandwich, or the nice drive thru people that give me that delicious piece of spicy heaven. nerd.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 08-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easiest thing would be just make a discord server, perma death (back to level one) and 100 percent loot. Classic only and resets after a few months.

I'd like to see a full new server but a discord would be a lot of fun too.
At that point just make EverQuake with standard gear sets, everyone starts at 60 and like 5 zones. Not even saying that is a bad idea, and you'd only need like 10 people logged in at a time to have fun. :P
Old 08-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
finally sat down to read this thread, thanks for helping me get past the last 3.5 hours. i was going to quote a few posts from dumbasses that decided to use this as an attempt to troll or insult the server, or the staff. and then i was also planning on correcting a lot of posts that are flat out wrong or spreading misinformation. but at the end of the day, i decided to just leave all the crap where it is so that the community as a whole can see who the problematic people are, versus the people that actually play here and/or enjoy playing here.

to all the people that actually gave feedback, or shared their ideas, i do thank you. some of them are very good, some of them have not yet been brought up yet in staff discussions, and so ill be sure to link the big guys to those specific posts.

that said, i probably wont be viewing this thread again as i feel ive given it enough time for anyone with an opinion to share that opinion.

thanks again,
and as always,
<3
Sirks

PS- Wendy's is fine establishment, don't bad mouth them. especially dont bad mouth the spicy chicken sandwich, or the nice drive thru people that give me that delicious piece of spicy heaven. nerd.
Just in case you check this again, I will say the single greatest thing you, Rogean, Nilbog, etc can do is get a dedicated PVP person not only to do code changes but to project manage R99 (and any other potential future PVP server) as it's own entity.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just in case you check this again, I will say the single greatest thing you, Rogean, Nilbog, etc can do is get a dedicated PVP person not only to do code changes but to project manage R99 (and any other potential future PVP server) as it's own entity.
Simple idea, but I think that's a great one if it helps give the server more focus.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
after a year?
A year of fun compared to no fun at all?
Old 08-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At that point just make EverQuake with standard gear sets, everyone starts at 60 and like 5 zones. Not even saying that is a bad idea, and you'd only need like 10 people logged in at a time to have fun. :P
you missed my crucify server bro
Old 08-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

wut about bosses? jk
Old 08-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
this...and a few volunteer guides specifically for red that COME from red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

My favorite red99 thing was how staff told us for years how null was working on the resist code, as null would tell us in vent how he hasn't logged into p99 in years and had nothing to do with them any more
Old 08-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

only reason to wipe it clean would be to add item loot...
Closed Thread