Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-27-2022, 10:31 PM
Banned

Oh, we can just make up broad statements for entire swaths of society? Shit this will make discourse a lot easier

Republicans, two years ago: Hello, FBI, DoJ? We are the party of law and order, that's why we are going to dispatch an army to kill the vice president if he verifies the election results. We just wanted to let you know in advance of our coming crimes, they'll definitely be on the national news should you care to watch.

Republicans, now: Actions shouldn't have consequences.
Old 09-27-2022, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever bet on anything more than you have this vaccine botten?
ilmu demikian luas untuk disombongka
Old 09-27-2022, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, we can just make up broad statements for entire swaths of society? Shit this will make discourse a lot easier

Republicans, two years ago: Hello, FBI, DoJ? We are the party of law and order, that's why we are going to dispatch an army to kill the vice president if he verifies the election results. We just wanted to let you know in advance of our coming crimes, they'll definitely be on the national news should you care to watch.

Republicans, now: Actions shouldn't have consequences.
lol JAN6! histrionics

Couple Antifa larping as MAGA broke a few windows. Pump the breaks dude.
Old 09-27-2022, 11:30 PM
Banned

Tell me, is there any proof whatsoever of any Antifa heroes larping as MAGA and rushing the capitol?

Talk about commitment to the bit, I'm a proud card carrying member of Antifa and I wouldn't have done that shit on national tv. There's a reason we typically wear masks during our Liberation Initiatives.
Old 09-27-2022, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

An army to kill the Vice President. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2022, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a proud card carrying member of Antifa
Yikes
Old 09-27-2022, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An army to kill the Vice President. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jan 6th was a guided tour with capitol police like Mar-a-lago visit was an extension of a Disney Parade with FBI agents.

Keep Flailing MAGA!

Elizondo trolls for a response: "Couple Antifa larping as MAGA broke a few windows. Pump the breaks dude."

Elizondo freaks out: "Europe is completely reliant upon Russian Energy, Ukraine has nearly been blown to rubble and Winter is coming fast

All of these idiots with Ukraine Flags in their twitter bio are living in fantasy land"

Yep.. he is that out of touch with the rest of the normal people of the world he said the republican quiet part out loud.

Truth is he loves Russia but loathes he lost their disinformation campaign funding for the RNC. Now his fakenews postings are so lackluster with out their funds.
Old 09-28-2022, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not making a value judgement on that. I'm no fan of Mike Pence. I've never met the faceless cabal of billionaires who cook up Republican strategy, they're smart enough to send goons to do their dirty work.

They have to be smart as hell, they've convinced tens of millions of people to act against their own interests by leveraging their existing biases and fears.
Old 09-28-2022, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Mike pence is just a midwestern Catholic

They’re all joyless dipshits who need to return to Eastern Europe and let America be Protestant and free (freedom is incompatible with Catholicism)
Old 09-28-2022, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

No offense to the good Catholics. Some, I assume, are good people and mind their own fucking business

(Topgunben)