Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

I got banned on Live during Kunark for "ninja looting" a Leg Chopper off a corpse in FM.

I wish I was kidding.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciroco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got banned on Live during Kunark for "ninja looting" a Leg Chopper off a corpse in FM.

I wish I was kidding.
I got suspended for racially charged jokes in FoB. And another time for asking who was on my account (turns out it was a friend of mine, lol). He summoned me to that room with no exit in qcat and I gated. Tried to camp, lol.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciroco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got banned on Live during Kunark for "ninja looting" a Leg Chopper off a corpse in FM. I wish I was kidding.
45p was srsbsns back then!
Fail 50 Wood Elf Ranger
Alleged 44 Troll Shadowknight
Denyed 35 Dark Elf Wizard
Downfall 32 Half Elf Bard
RED:
50 Enchanter
24 Wiz
24 Dru
19 Rog
Old 06-29-2014, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

I only had one account banned back in 2003/4 . When I first started playing I introduced my brother to the game and my mom forced us to share an account. My friend quit a bit before Diablo 2 came out and gave me his account so I took his account and rerolled a new toon on Torvonnilous when it opened.

A couple of years later my friend thought it would be funny to come back and take my stuff like I had been hacked and put it on another friends account. Long story short when I called I was banned under the "no sharing account info" rule.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Banned

they will unban easily if its a really old account, make a support ticket online about it with the info of account
Old 06-29-2014, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to appeal an account info sharing ban, especially one that is 10 years old. If you can still access the account it couldn't hurt to try.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Back in the summer of 2012 I managed to recover my old account. Problem was that I had sold my account to a friend who subsequently got the account banned due to what I think were racially charged comments. So I went back and forth with customer support pleading my case but they ultimately said my account could not be unbanned, although they gave me no specifics.

I then rolled on P99 and never looked back.

Although I had planned to give it another shot sometime in the future.
[Sun Jan 31 21:43:23 2016] Kerafyrm was hit by non-melee for 94 points of damage.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can get old accounts back just knowing toon name and billing address and name that you used. I was able to recover my moms old account like 2 years ago from 2000 and all i knew was her toons name/server and the billing info.
I did all this and didnt get mine back

Might be partly due to me selling the account.. but yeah!

But yeah an old account is like 1 weeks worth of play on Live now max. There's no point outside of nostalgia.
Last edited by Tankdan; 06-29-2014 at 08:46 PM..
Old 06-30-2014, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got suspended for racially charged jokes in FoB. And another time for asking who was on my account (turns out it was a friend of mine, lol). He summoned me to that room with no exit in qcat and I gated. Tried to camp, lol.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2014, 10:35 AM
Kobold

i lent my accounts to a friend named PHantasia who proceeded to move my accounts to legends and use no clip and some other exploits to kill bosses from the in zone . Both accounts banned and as recently as a month ago told "We're not unbanning you"
Closed Thread