Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-05-2023, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another adult Dem screaming at the top of their lungs in public

Gotta use that free speech loophole to harass people using the tactics of a 4yr old

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Remind me again why this isn't mental illness and instead something natural that everyone should accept?
Old 05-05-2023, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remind me again why this isn't mental illness and instead something natural that everyone should accept?
I'd say the mental illness lies with you if you can't understand screaming in pain
Old 05-05-2023, 11:54 AM
Banned

aahhhh hahaha omfg lol, u SERIOUS
Old 05-05-2023, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd say the mental illness lies with you if you can't understand screaming in pain
Screaming in public is a sign of stupidity and low emotional intelligence

It means I cannot use my diction to better express the point I am trying to make. Remember all those historical political speeches that changed the course of history that involved screaming like a child?

I sure don’t. It’s a stupid way to try to express a point and anyone who thinks it’s effective is also equally stupid
Old 05-05-2023, 12:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Screaming in public is a sign of stupidity and low emotional intelligence

It means I cannot use my diction to better express the point I am trying to make. Remember all those historical political speeches that changed the course of history that involved screaming like a child?

I sure don’t. It’s a stupid way to try to express a point and anyone who thinks it’s effective is also equally stupid
thank you for the lesson in eloquence and telling people how to behave while they're being stripped of rights, oh white male savior

rule number 1: never fight on your enemy's terms
Old 05-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thank you for the lesson in eloquence and telling people how to behave while they're being stripped of rights, oh white male savior

Yea sure, like I said, you can stupidly circle back to my original description of her tactic: to abuse the concept of free speech to harass people in public with your loud noise

Thank you for once again reinforcing that idea. She can scream into bullhorn, that would be louder. She can scream right in someone’s ear. It’s all free speech, amirite?

But it doesn’t make it any less stupid and embarrassing. She can do it, and I can judge it, like I have. And you can support it out of your ridiculous sense of tribalism, as you are
Old 05-05-2023, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:

What rights? She's yelling at the government because a shoplifter got shot for shoplifting.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What rights? She's yelling at the government because a shoplifter got shot for shoplifting.
It doesn’t matter, just another brainwashed Dem cultist and their tribalism

Sure misterbonkers would support shoplifting as well, so long as it’s done by black people
Old 05-05-2023, 12:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's the problem
Old 05-05-2023, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
that's the problem
Yea can’t someone just rob his community over and over again these days without consequence?

The dude that shot him was arrested, FYI. There is no miscarriage of Justice here, unlike when shoplifters can continue to steal with impunity until all the stores in their shitholes leave