Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-12-2023, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Default If you didn't get warder loot...

Don't worry, less than half of it is worth getting if you're already a high-end raider.

And very few are "uniquely" good

https://wiki.project1999.com/Removed_Items
Old 04-12-2023, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

sorry you dont got warder loot hope this helps
Old 04-12-2023, 04:03 PM
Fire Giant

But I need a Gnome mask for my Gnome Rogue…
Old 04-13-2023, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Gnome mask is one of the few uniquely good items. Gnome bard. Hard to beat.
Old 04-13-2023, 01:01 AM
Kobold

tink mask, SoD, and shroud are the only pieces that are really stellar, shroud being the only no drop out of them so only one you can theoretically fully "miss".
Old 04-13-2023, 06:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Starman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tink mask, SoD, and shroud are the only pieces that are really stellar, shroud being the only no drop out of them so only one you can theoretically fully "miss".
Exactly this.

So unless you are a monk, in which case you should still be an iksar, there isn’t anything worthwhile you couldn’t simply buy given absurd riches. The shroud isn’t even that good, it a middle range AC and MR chestslot item. The added regen isn’t big either with other regen factored in. It’s ugly too.

If you play gnome or an enchanter and you aren’t a warrior you have zero use for the other two items.

The other classes and race combinations could choose between poopsocking for three whole years with batphone calls and guild drama for the chance to get one of these items. Arguably you may just as well devote your life to tunnelquest, legacy /list camps and/or PoH farming and try to find a seller. If we’ll see another server and servers will merge we can expect these items to be available in the future for those who can pay the price.

I don’t know if anyone’s ever sold a gnome mask though or how many mil it would cost.
Last edited by sajbert; 04-13-2023 at 06:33 AM..
Old 04-13-2023, 11:29 AM
Banned

If you didn't get warder loot this time around, consider having an honest and respectful relationship with the top guild

The sleeper being awoken is something I'd oppose in almost every case, but this green timeline was a gross display of whining, lies and passive aggressive fire giantery from the #2 guild
Old 04-13-2023, 12:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you didn't get warder loot this time around, consider having an honest and respectful relationship with the top guild

The sleeper being awoken is something I'd oppose in almost every case, but this green timeline was a gross display of whining, lies and passive aggressive fire giantery from the #2 guild
uhwhat? I was in ST, they weren’t a bad bunch but they had a strong entitlement to raid targets and loot (including the act lf waking the sleeper), they strongly believed that because they could poopsock harder thay they deserved to monopolize the content. They kept saying they wanted competition, until they lost and people started bitching instead. They on multiple occassions acted like complete asshats, notable example the plane of sky instance when they got themselves raidbanned indefinitely.

Their loot system was engineered to reward core members that could put down an excessive amount of time. Anyone else got scraps. Yet they were happy to piggyback on the masses.

I received more help in my next guild in a month than I had in several years being in ST.

TLDR: Sleeper wasn’t woken because the server treated ST bad. Sleeper got woke because ST believed they deserved the vanity experienxe of waking the sleeper. Due to their fear of some illuminati plot to wake the sleeper before them they panicked and did it mid week in the middle of the night for us EU folk. Yeah, ST was a weaksauce guild from start to finish. det
Old 04-13-2023, 12:20 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whining about the top guild while making no effort to qualify to join??

Going out of your way to be super mean or dismissive of the members of said guild???

On Project Nineteen Ninety Nine Green Server????

In the year of our lord current year??????

Unheard of
Old 04-13-2023, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whining about the top guild while making no effort to qualify to join??

Going out of your way to be super mean or dismissive of the members of said guild???

On Project Nineteen Ninety Nine Green Server????

In the year of our lord current year??????

Unheard of
u ok bub?