Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Come get your epic and join the family today!
Old 01-28-2015, 04:54 PM
Orc

I mostly just read the forums and don't post much, but I feel like I should share my experience with Azrael so far as a new player to the game entirely. If you're worried about not getting loot due to propaganda and shit talk this is not the case.

Since joining Azrael I've had leveling groups pretty much anytime I wanted, farming groups with fair rules, and have witnessed people helping and getting helped constantly with things such as epics etc. My Druid was my first character to ever step foot in Everquest, this was and still is a sharp learning curve for me. Everyone is pretty patient and helpful with a completely new player. The characters gear now speaks for itself.

I found myself not really liking the Druid as it doesn't bring a whole lot to the table in terms of group pve and pvp. So I spoke to officers about possibly maining an Enchanter. My enchanter is now 59 soon to be 60 has a BCG, Hiero cloak, almost epic'd, and I rolled a 99 on a fungi tunic today and was handed it no questions asked when I won.

TL;DR Version: Everyone in Azrael is a valued member here, not just the officers. Don't buy into the propaganda spread in OOC/forums form your own opinions.
Old 01-28-2015, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erock KVen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mostly just read the forums and don't post much, but I feel like I should share my experience with Azrael so far as a new player to the game entirely. If you're worried about not getting loot due to propaganda and shit talk this is not the case.

Since joining Azrael I've had leveling groups pretty much anytime I wanted, farming groups with fair rules, and have witnessed people helping and getting helped constantly with things such as epics etc. My Druid was my first character to ever step foot in Everquest, this was and still is a sharp learning curve for me. Everyone is pretty patient and helpful with a completely new player. The characters gear now speaks for itself.

I found myself not really liking the Druid as it doesn't bring a whole lot to the table in terms of group pve and pvp. So I spoke to officers about possibly maining an Enchanter. My enchanter is now 59 soon to be 60 has a BCG, Hiero cloak, almost epic'd, and I rolled a 99 on a fungi tunic today and was handed it no questions asked when I won.

TL;DR Version: Everyone in Azrael is a valued member here, not just the officers. Don't buy into the propaganda spread in OOC/forums form your own opinions.
congrats erock on fungi and happy to have you here

pras

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
u are the king
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
good lord guido is a monster
Old 01-28-2015, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm only here so I don't get fined.
Whats your favorite color skittles?
Old 01-28-2015, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erock KVen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

pras

Erock wasn't event present for the BCG he was awarded. It was killed by 8 veteran members and we decided we'd give it to him the next day for all his hard work, and for going enchanter to benefit the guild.
Old 01-28-2015, 07:18 PM
Aviak

A lot of the shit on the forums is simply that, on the forums. TS is fun.

I'm newly back to the server and have met up with some old friends which led me to Azrael. I prefer smaller, more skillful guild to being just another warm body in a 70+ man zerg. They got me my epic before I even knew any of them other than Brobby.

So pras these guys.
Old 01-28-2015, 07:21 PM
Aviak

Also, the endless hours that people have spent to help XP out of group to get us lowers up to 60 has been awesome as well.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:00 PM
Sarnak

Glad to see a fresh thread. Have had a great time gaming with Azrael pals the past ~2 years on r99. If anyone is interested in learning more also feel free to send me a tell in game on Dacuk or Shnarf.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad to see a fresh thread. Have had a great time gaming with Azrael pals the past ~2 years on r99. If anyone is interested in learning more also feel free to send me a tell in game on Dacuk or Shnarf.
^^^

won poll as most liked guy on red 99. 230 Votes

got him a rile
Old 01-29-2015, 07:51 AM
Fire Giant

grats erock and maelzai on enchanter epics.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by MavstabYoudead; 01-29-2015 at 08:05 AM..
Closed Thread