Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-12-2023, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-14-2023, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

The Long Telegram sketch:

This is from his section on what Soviet interests and sympathizers will want to foment via the wide and dispersed "apparatus" they can impact and/or control.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Every decade, they keep at it. Race is a perfect lens to look at this long story.

At first, our racial issues were highlighted internally by Soviet propaganda as future sites of demonstration of failure of our system. "They live and treat each other as slaves!" Our own intelligence and analysts worried indeed it might severely dis-unify us. Khruschev and Hoover surely agreed on one thing: keep an eye on those racial stressors!

Let me ask you, does the flag still wave?

Some decades, the Left is the weak link, the weak front. They've lost the faith, so to speak. They say this place is rotten. Got no heart. Some decades, why not the Right?

Flag still waves. And dig yer currency rates. The more US dollars you can portion away, the more you can cash in at 1:3 even a 1:4 ratio in a place that just simply works that way. Always remember, every dollar you spend here, is just a parity trade. 1:1.

lots of people need to get into the chill mobile. These are good days ahead. If you got US dollars as yer natural currency. Poor suckers in the host countries look at a 4:1 ratio! They can't even visit Cleveland!
Old 07-14-2023, 08:18 PM
Banned

Agreed, but being "travelled" or "worldly" doesn't increase your initial attractiveness to women, and is merely how the upper middle class signal their wealth to each other; whilst, contrarily, being shredded does, and costs next to nothing. We live in a disposable society with disposable men and disposable women, and the shelf life of each are not in parity.

It's never been easier to be in the top 10% of attractiveness amongst men, which is your foot in the door of propagational immortality, else you're merely a ghost dying in slow motion.
Old 07-16-2023, 03:06 PM
Banned

I met a lot of ugly dudes in NATO

They where all v fuckable tho and knew how to drink.

Def not boyfriend materials!
Old 07-16-2023, 03:17 PM
Banned

From someone on dating sites a lot, saying you are someone who travels regularly is almost always going to help you with women, not hurt

Not only are the majority of women professionals into traveling as a hobby, they see travel as an indication that someone has money, as traveling is usually pretty expensive, especially via plane to countries with a similar currency conversion as ours

Being that money and looks are the biggest initial draw for most women (I don’t think it stops there however like many cynics, I personally think personality matters to them in a big way but personality is not what gets your foot in the door), anything you can do to improve these is only going to help you
Old 07-19-2023, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Yep, travel is just another status symbol sadly.

Met my wife on a dating site and I got her to msg me by writing a hilarious profile, that's it. That and deep compatibility once we met. I suppose it also helped that I was (actually) 6'4 and she is tall as well, but I'm not a looker by any means. I look gangly and melted like an NBA player. Lucky to be a man where it doesn't really matter all that much.

That's the thing I hated most about my people growing up, the incessant fucking status symbols. Having lived in California, the deep south, and Seattle, liberals are the absolute worst about it too.

Back to the topic at hand, NATO is essential to the continued dominance of Western society. The second it breaks apart, the world becomes truly multipolar and bye bye cheap imports.
Last edited by Lune; 07-19-2023 at 03:54 PM..
Old 07-19-2023, 03:54 PM
Banned

Interesting Fact; Haiti was a founding member of NATO and crucial to the underlying Ethos of its Establishment. No one gives a fuck what's going on there now.