Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-30-2023, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

I'm assuming everyone is maxing their subsized loans? That's why this is a deal.

once you get to grad school, you can go into default and still get SSL's. There is no limit to how many degrees you can get. You are entitled to have a loan (which always includes "living expenses") for your 2nd, 3rd, 9th, crappy MA.

The popular route is the "Lookin good feelin good" circuit. MA's sea related fields, bum around working on cruise ships. You can do hospitality, oceanography, and physical therapy -- no rush, take your time 52 weeks a year. Start clocking your crazy somewhere around age 50 you will have a lock on the TPD. Then you retire and just become a passenger, or do something different. I don't give a fuck. Go rent a village in Cambodia.
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 06-30-2023 at 02:28 PM.. Reason: except for the Amish
Old 06-30-2023, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Engineering, comp sci, nursing all good degrees

The other BS is questionable
Old 06-30-2023, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would one pay anything? Get a family member to be your proxy credit, establish an escrow to handle all monies needed by the proxy for yer business. Then watch them chase you around for decade after decade.

Look, if you are making fine money, this is not for you. You will get garnished as hard as they can. They will figure out how to nab you for obviously being a prick. But who here has weekly New Jack City level money?

Not me. So, here is the do-se-do. If you keep it low (income) and slow (you), after their formula, they can only take 20% of maybe $200-$300 bucks a month. It's the law. If you are poor, just don't pay anything. Go into default. What, is God gonna get you for that Walter? Gimmie a Break. Do what I say about a proxy credit source ("the bank"), just get used to being blasted to hell with ... nuisance phone calls.

Just never say you are there, which is technically true. The person is listening to an electronic simulation. You know it's you, but the bill collector is assuming wtf I don't know goodbye. I aint got time to debate Terry Gilliam movies today man.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

obligatory see also: Big Short, The
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm assuming everyone is maxing their subsized loans? That's why this is a deal.

once you get to grad school, you can go into default and still get SSL's. There is no limit to how many degrees you can get. You are entitled to have a loan (which always includes "living expenses") for your 2nd, 3rd, 9th, crappy MA.

The popular route is the "Lookin good feelin good" circuit. MA's sea related fields, bum around working on cruise ships. You can do hospitality, oceanography, and physical therapy -- no rush, take your time 52 weeks a year. Start clocking your crazy somewhere around age 50 you will have a lock on the TPD. Then you retire and just become a passenger, or do something different. I don't give a fuck. Go rent a village in Cambodia.
https://www.thefederalcriminalattorn...ral-conspiracy
Old 06-30-2023, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

This was just a move by the paid conservative judges to ensure more of their uneducated ilk don’t go to college and learn that the GOP don’t have their well being in mind.

Hopefully Gen Z stomps the GOP in the next election for the house and senate to make a change. Oh and to extend the court. If conservative judges want be deplorable then their voice can be muffled.
Old 06-30-2023, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you gonna be that bitch?

Didn't I say you have to be certified, minimum of 60 continuous weeks "near unusable by God and Man"? Do you read any of my posts or memes about several "crazy person movies"?

That's honest crazy. I want nothing to do with fakes. Neither would any worthwhile signatory P-doc. This is not your therapist sending a letter. This is, in my case, 600+ pages of endless "He wipes to Crazy again" logs. Logs don't lie.

You mistake me for a rogue. This is all about helping people on the edge of the night, and it dares you to change your way of caring about your debt, your student loan debt, it need not be debt.

If yer crazy.
Old 06-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was just a move by the paid conservative judges to ensure more of their uneducated ilk don’t go to college and learn that the GOP don’t have their well being in mind.

Hopefully Gen Z stomps the GOP in the next election for the house and senate to make a change. Oh and to extend the court. If conservative judges want be deplorable then their voice can be muffled.
All 6 are paid? Got proof?
Old 06-30-2023, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Brick and Mortar college is largely obsolete from a physical plant perspective.

A typical college is a massive sunk capital quadrant in search for a reason to exist in a world where the dimensions and properties of its quadrant are obsolete.

We have seen this coming since the mid 1960's. The "information bomb." Boom goes the quads.

It's like saying "Boy I do love them glaciers!" Well, good for fucking you. Deal. It's done.
Old 06-30-2023, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Old 06-30-2023, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

College is obsolete. DIY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MD1YR1JPiU
Old 06-30-2023, 05:00 PM
Banned

This scotus is kicking ass and taking names.

Oh no! I can't just automatically kill my baby if I don't want them!

Oh no! I can't be super racist anymore when choosing college applicants!

Oh no! I can't pass my student loan debt burden to working class taxpayers!

Every half-baked megalib idea is actually being called to the mat and shown to be totally incoherent nonsense and I'm really enjoying it.