Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In that case, nothing to worry about from Homesteaded, he doesn't know diddly about being a Christian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if we made progress because we murdered God?
Old 07-03-2023, 04:32 PM
Banned

Hey man, I know when a helicopter is crashing. Not how to fly one. I'll call that guy a Christian when I see him promoting love and not hatred.

What you call me is your problem
Old 07-03-2023, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hey man, I know when a helicopter is crashing. Not how to fly one. I'll call that guy a Christian when I see him promoting love and not hatred.

What you call me is your problem
Christians don't just automatically love everything lol. I'm an atheist and even I know that.

"Loving everything" is like some new agey hippie space bullshit.
Old 07-03-2023, 04:53 PM
Banned

One person who promotes hatred defending another that does so, wow!
Old 07-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
One person who promotes hatred defending another that does so, wow!
Dude I hear more hatred coming from you than literally anyone else on the forum, give me a break. Every post is some litany of grievances and all manner of just awful things about gigantic swaths of the population. You're like the angriest asshole ever.
Old 07-03-2023, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I hear more hatred coming from you than literally anyone else on the forum, give me a break. Every post is some litany of grievances and all manner of just awful things about gigantic swaths of the population. You're like the angriest asshole ever.
He's also the most racist yet he abuses that smear more than anyone else here too
Old 07-03-2023, 05:42 PM
Banned

These are just posts you weeping weenies, imagine how nice I am in real life

Butthurt fascists can't handle a little critique, lol
Old 07-03-2023, 06:11 PM
Kobold

I sometimes wonder if we are far far too liberal with the use of "fascist", "racist", "bigot", or "nazi" as to destroy any real meaning or impact of the words.
Old 07-03-2023, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sometimes wonder if we are far far too liberal with the use of "fascist", "racist", "bigot", or "nazi" as to destroy any real meaning or impact of the words.
I hear pretending they don’t exist gets you another January 6th. I mean white supremacy groups were there. Now why are they always attracted to the GOP party?
Old 07-03-2023, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear pretending they don’t exist gets you another January 6th. I mean white supremacy groups were there. Now why are they always attracted to the GOP party?
They aren't.

Did you know people who hate republicans can buy nazi flags and show up to their campaign events and yell "Hey guys look at me I'm totally a super huge nazi and I love republicans lol!". And then the media you consume laps it up and we continue living in clown world where everyone thinks its still 1942.

You might have noticed when this happens, the right wing people at those events kick the "nazis" out and tell them to fuck off. Why would they do that?
Closed Thread