Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2021, 03:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, that's funny you'd use that particular analogy. You'd have to have to double the population of red and have everyone roll an sk-- at that point, who is competing and for what?
I don't think you'd understand what would happen if the Red Vets heard that a fresh Green guild was leveling up to take over the raid scene.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 02-08-2021, 03:46 AM
Planar Protector

Hopefully try to keep them around so they have people to play with. I know it's hard to be an adult in a children's game.
Old 02-08-2021, 03:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you'd understand what would happen if the Red Vets heard that a fresh Green guild was leveling up to take over the raid scene.
I think you overestimate anyone's, even the vets, interest in playign on red lol.

EQ and mmo's in general? They're boring without other people. and that's all red is. an empty server.
Old 02-08-2021, 03:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red has certain rules that prevent things like Trak-teething insta cast, etc that would make pvp viable in that setting. Could ST show up with 60 level 60 SKs to HT the mob? Sure - good luck getting there, and that's where the real fight is. Bring a fuck ton of fresh 60 SKs thru Seb on Red to HT trak down - I dare you. See what happens.

Please. Imagine months of that.
You're either underestimating Seal Team's ability to poopsock and batphone, or you're overestimating every other guild on Green.

Maeraculous - 60 Enchanter
Old 02-08-2021, 05:00 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

are you trying to imply you're more of a man becuase you play red? I'll refer you to my early statement about the abundance of virginity in this thread.
Yes, I guess that's what I'm implying. Why?
Because it's in the nature of men to solve issues with force, women queue up like little bitches asking their overlords what they can and cannot do.
Men have something called testosterone pumping in their bodies and men do not like when other men try to take over their territory. Keep drinking your soy latte.
Old 02-08-2021, 05:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because it's in the nature of men to solve issues with force, women queue up like little bitches asking their overlords what they can and cannot do.
Men have something called testosterone pumping in their bodies and men do not like when other men try to take over their territory. Keep drinking your soy latte.
You're lonely, aren't you?

Old 02-08-2021, 05:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're lonely, aren't you?
Ehm, no? I don't follow your logic. What does loneliness have to do with liking different ruleset for EQ?
Old 02-08-2021, 05:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So at what point did you discover testosterone? Was it before or after you chose to play on the ghost town server instead of the soy server?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg liar.jpg (20.5 KB, 10 views)

Old 02-08-2021, 05:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So at what point did you discover testosterone? Was it before or after you chose to play on the ghost town server instead of the soy server?
That's a good point, but I can honestly say that I was of the misconception when I started on Project1999 that you needed 1000s of players to have fun. As you can see that post is from 6 years back.

I'm not denying that 90 people on red at peak hour is a low amount of players (200+ is enough) but I'd rather play with that amount of people anyway, so there is your answer, right? I chose Red99 over Soy99 where you're at DESPITE the numbers. Should tell you something.

I mean just look at the ongoing clusterfk of lawyer questing you guys run into regularly. How fun is that, not to mention queing up for pixels. Insanely retarded when there's a fast track option of duking it out. That's what the aqusition of gear is meant to be for, not gay fashion questing.
Old 02-08-2021, 05:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
By the way, I'm flattered that you'd take the time to go through all my post history to try to dig up some 6 year old post. And you're asking if other people are lonely, lol... The jokes on you buddy.
Closed Thread