Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > Library

Old 07-14-2011, 10:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi there, my login name is adconlif... I often play at my friend's house and share his wireless internet connection so we share an IP. Just set it up and would love to be able to play on the same IP. We are not boxers! Just loved EQ and want to feel nostalgic and etc. His login name Philcorp.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:15 PM
Skeleton

I need an ip exemption for codyscafe7, neko91 and magicalcanofsprite. I'm trying to get my two friends to start playing this game, im over his house and we all can't get on this server which has become quite the bummer. Please add this if you could, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you admins.
Last edited by codyscafe7; 07-20-2011 at 11:17 PM..
Old 07-21-2011, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyscafe7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need an ip exemption for codyscafe7, neko91 and magicalcanofsprite. I'm trying to get my two friends to start playing this game, im over his house and we all can't get on this server which has become quite the bummer. Please add this if you could, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you admins.
Post in the petition/exploit forum.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Skeleton

Default Racial support

Yes, I am aware that Vah Shir and Froglock were not available as playable races until their respective expansions (Luclin & Ykesha), and that very fact explains why I get a "you have to buy expansion X or Y" when I try to select those races on the character creation screen.

Is there any planned future support for those races (Vah Shir in particular) on this server, at some later point?

The reason I ask is that my wife loved her Live server kitty, and I was hoping to find her a new home to play in.

Cheers,
Old 09-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayh81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, I am aware that Vah Shir and Froglock were not available as playable races until their respective expansions (Luclin & Ykesha), and that very fact explains why I get a "you have to buy expansion X or Y" when I try to select those races on the character creation screen.

Is there any planned future support for those races (Vah Shir in particular) on this server, at some later point?

The reason I ask is that my wife loved her Live server kitty, and I was hoping to find her a new home to play in.

Cheers,
not gonna happen
Old 09-05-2011, 03:37 AM
Kobold

If frogloks take over my hometown then I quit :P
Old 11-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thank you for all the good info!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

I read through all this and was just wondering what kind of problems would SoF discs create for p99? I can't seem to get a hold of the titanium discs. am I still able to use sof discs? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and I've played for about 10years or so, so I did at one time have all the expansions =(
Old 08-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

No you cannot use SOF client. The titanium discs are pretty easy to find if you go looking for buccaneers in a harbor.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Thanks falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]