Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Dollar is crashing. The Presidents Rating where shit literally. They found the bad guy. WTF-ever. Did anyone see a picture? They reported they immediately buried the body in the ocean. WTF?

DONT BELIEVE LIES.
If they lied about killing Bin Laden, don't you think he would release a video of him going "lol you didn't kill me idiots"? Why would the US lie about something that could be disproven so easily, and which would completely destroy our reputation? Also, the dollar isn't crashing, the president's approval ratings weren't shit, and they buried him in the ocean so that terrorists couldn't use his grave site as a shrine.

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 05-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Dollar is crashing. The Presidents Rating where shit literally. They found the bad guy. WTF-ever. Did anyone see a picture? They reported they immediately buried the body in the ocean. WTF?

DONT BELIEVE LIES.
The President addressing addressing the nation during Primetime hours is a pretty bold step considering if it wasn't actually Bin Laden they killed, all he has to do is appear on Al Jazeera and say 'Nuh-uh Bitches' and we all look *really* stupid.

So I'm gonna bet that every precaution has been taken to make sure that the above doesn't happen. I'm not saying that it went down exactly like CNN says it did, but really, does it really matter if he died of Cancer in 03, or acute lead poisoning yesterday?
It's still a pretty crippling blow to Al Qaeda's operations.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihealyou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they lied about killing Bin Laden, don't you think he would release a video of him going "lol you didn't kill me idiots"? Why would the US lie about something that could be disproven so easily, and which would completely destroy our reputation? Also, the dollar isn't crashing, the president's approval ratings weren't shit, and they buried him in the ocean so that terrorists couldn't use his grave site as a shrine.
dude can you be any more naive? What if he had beed all these years? You know he was on dialisis? Do you know even Madlein Albright said they had him on ice and will use him when politicaly needed?
Old 05-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

I don't give a shit believe what you want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 05-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

They are just preparing our minds so that they can kill more innocent people in American and claim that terrorist did it or the tea party or some radical.

Read between the lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 05-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
They are just preparing our minds so that they can kill more innocent people in American and claim that terrorist did it or the tea party or some radical.

Read between the lines.
holy shit you're retarded
Old 05-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

itthhh a conthhhpirathhyyy
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 05-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Read between the lines.
You claim conspiracy but then envision a plan that erases the most publicly supported reason to stay in Afghanistan?
If he was really dead, but the US has further interests in the Middle East, why not 86' him and then keep it quiet so we can occupy indefinitely? With no Osama to hunt down, American support of operations in A'stan will wane quickly.

He's dead, man. Let it go.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
back on topic.

I have never been a very patriotic person, nor do I consider myself to be one now. Thinking back to that day I am pretty disappointed with the way I reacted when I first heard the news and over the course of 10 years I have strongly been against the war.

Turning on the news last night when I arrived at work and listening to President Obama's speech I felt good, not because we had just killed a man who had wronged us but that everyone who had lost someone or something in the attack may feel some relief after 10 years.

Today I feel more American than I ever have in my life, I am still not a very patriotic person nor do I support the war. I feel a certain sense of connection with every person I meet, that we share a common emotion a sense of righteous accomplishment.

The last few years in this country have been difficult for many people. The economy going down with the price of everything going up a lot of people have been down in a slump, and though it doesn't seem great to rally around the death of a man but finally there is something to bring us together and make us remember what it means to be an American.

That's what I'm happy about,

After school special off, rant on
and this is exactly the problem about it. You know how community ("gemeinschaft" sozio.) is being generated? By excluding others.
Now because of the horrible economic situation people in the US started to search for the enemies inside their own society. The american unity was shattered. Of course there were always minorities blamed for a lot of things in the past, but I've the feeling that it is the first time in the history of the United States that leading class is not only severly critized, but also questioned, and with them the system itself. In this time where the economy lays on the ground. When workers in Winconsins go on the streets to fight for their rights. When being anticapitalistic in any way isn't a curse word anymore. The death of defenitly true terrorists unites the American Nation again and distracts the public from the injustice problems inside their own society. You need an enemy to fight against to keep the people in line. I don't say that the goverment invented everything. I'am not one of those hoax idiots. But they are smart enough to use those things to make their politics.
This will ruin your country if you don't wake up early enough. There will not be any economy you'll benefit from if you keep cutting education to a minimum and running this ultra neoliberal line. 99% of the population won't even participate in it.
And yes he probably deserved death. But dancing in joy about it makes you look like savages in the eyes of the rest of the world. I can understand the people in NY, because I can imagen it has been traumatizing for them. But there is no excuse for this idiotic patriotism.

Forgive me if my grammar or spelling isn't correct and insulted you in any ways, but as you might have noticed I'am not from the states.

Nothing more to say but

flame on..
Old 05-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Banned

OBL's loot

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread