Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree with this, Nuggie. However could you clarify how california fits in to this?
From my own experience, it comes from the fact that raids are either long over, or -at best - winding down by the time someone on the West Coast is able to join in the evening.

It's not a problem if you are flexible, but even with a family and job I can say that I'd be able to raid a hell of a lot more if I lived on the East Coast.

Not sure if this is what Nuggie was talking about...
Old 10-12-2020, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Excellent point for those with a few too many alts headed into the grind to 60. MJ, which classes were so insufferable that made you give up on them mid 50s?
I quit Shaman at 55 because of the attitude on blue of "just buy your epic and everything is easy." Green has blessedly been free of twink snobbery, and without 5+ years of Kunark hopefully it will stay that way until it recycles.
Old 10-12-2020, 06:30 PM
Banned

Is joke, comrades. "Known to cause cancer to the state of California" is something we burgers get to read on every other product label because Cal's been making up its own science for decades now.
It's the effective equivalent of stating "known to cause ESP interference by some crackpot in an RV".
Last edited by Donkey Hotay; 10-12-2020 at 06:35 PM..
Old 10-12-2020, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.J. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I quit Shaman at 55 because of the attitude on blue of "just buy your epic and everything is easy." Green has blessedly been free of twink snobbery, and without 5+ years of Kunark hopefully it will stay that way until it recycles.
I thought everyone was just playing green so they can flip legacy items in 4 years
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 10-13-2020, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymoore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The SK is an easy class to play with great group utility as a tank, but you will take anywhere from 140% to 200% more time to level up depending on your race.

If you want to solo and don't care about groups, necro and druid probably are the two easiest to play solo. Necro will have less downtime, but druid will have the best group utility. Necros and druids can both probably solo any non-dungeon enemy in the game without a tremendous degree of skill.
Highest possible hybrid penalty is 68%, as a Troll or Iksar SK.

Comparing Druid and Necro group utility depends a lot on level, and level of skill, in my opinion. At high end, I think a Necro brings more to the table in general, and certainly brings more dps, even in cases where charm isn't available. Necro has an incredible toolkit, and is one of the best support classes in the game if utilized to its full potential.
Old 10-13-2020, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Hotay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is joke, comrades. "Known to cause cancer to the state of California" is something we burgers get to read on every other product label because Cal's been making up its own science for decades now.
It's the effective equivalent of stating "known to cause ESP interference by some crackpot in an RV".
Spot on, mate.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 10-13-2020, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought everyone was just playing green so they can flip legacy items in 4 years
Servers will never merge dude, sorry you didnt get the message
Old 10-13-2020, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

Druid is the easiest and most QoL-friendly class. Even charming and quadding becomes easymode with 15 minute snare. There's nothing complex about druids whatsoever and you get to go anywhere at a moment's notice, make money while watching Netflix, PL your boxed alt mute wife's character, etc.
Old 10-14-2020, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Druid is the easiest and most QoL-friendly class. Even charming and quadding becomes easymode with 15 minute snare.
At what level you get this 15 minute snare? What is the spell name?
Old 10-14-2020, 06:56 PM
Banned

Easiest class is rogue!!
Autoattack: The class!
With the ocassional button press!
Last edited by Tunabros; 10-14-2020 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: I can't type
Closed Thread