Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-18-2022, 10:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default How to play the game Drift Hunters

The game meta is an in-game event that occurs on a regular basis. It provides players with the opportunity to play for high stakes, competes against other players, and get rewards.

In order to participate in the metagame, you will need to be at least ranked 10. You will also need at least 1,000 coins in order to enter.

To start playing in the metagame, you can choose between two modes: team mode and solo mode. Team mode puts you on a team with up to five other players while solo mode pits you against five other players.

If you want to play solo mode, your best option is to use auto-response (AR). Auto-response provides you with an automated assistant which will help make decisions during the gameplay session for you.

During this game, each player takes turns attacking each other or doing nothing. When it's your turn, you decide whether or not to attack another player by hitting their health bar or do nothing by clicking "pass". If they don't have enough health points left they are knocked out of the game and they can no longer participate in the meta game.

Aside from attacking someone else's health points, there are also three paths that exist drift huntwers
Old 04-06-2022, 12:35 PM
Large Rat

Good stuff. I'll try this out when I have a little more free time. I just started my teaching assistant job and I'm setteling in for now. Colleagues say that I'll have more free time in a couple of weeks.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

I don't fuckin believe you
Old 04-06-2022, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

This is such marvelous design game that incorporates play from very much exceptional spectrums and balances houseplants based on favorable weather in the dog house across from space man.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

It be like that sometime
Old 04-06-2022, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Are the first 3 posters ITT bots?