Old 08-22-2021, 05:03 PM
Banned

Default Pfizer CEO does not want COVIDs injection

https://twitter.com/i/status/1429313488166469635

And what do you think?
Old 08-22-2021, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Chikatilo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

sup Nirgon
Old 08-22-2021, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Tldr
Old 08-22-2021, 07:21 PM
Banned

The vaccines are mostly fine, it's just that the disease they are vaccinating you against isn't really that dangerous to most people in the first place. At least not much more than the flu is, which we literally do nothing to protect against. It is a totally incoherent response to a not very dangerous disease, and nobody has offered up a good explanation for this paranoid hysteria and the collateral damage it causes.
Old 08-22-2021, 07:50 PM
Banned

Assuming the OP meant vaccine injection. Dunno why anyone would want a COVID injection, except me. I'd love to catch COVID again so I can get 2 paid weeks off work to play P99 (I have more than enough available PTO, but my work won't give me the 2 weeks off unless I show picture poof of my positive lab test, which I did last time). I actually started playing P99 more often recently

I thought the CEO was going to say it was because he already caught COVID, got over it, and believes he has antibodies still like me. But it wasn't even that. That guy has some balls to announce that, time for him to get CANCELLED
Old 08-22-2021, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

It looks like in December half a year ago, the CEO of Pfizer said he was not going to get the vaccine because he was afraid that people would think he was jumping the line.

Which is easy to say that he was waiting to see if it turned us into zombies.

He waited until march, if any anti vaxxer wants to find some event or study they did in march that would have given him the peace of mind to finally get it. Do that reserach please anti vaxxers because it could be a smoking gun.

What happened feb/march that would solidify in the minds of intelligent people (who were concerned about it because they are intelligent) that it turned out the vaccine was indeed safe?
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-22-2021 at 08:00 PM..
Old 08-22-2021, 08:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vaccines are mostly fine, it's just that the disease they are vaccinating you against isn't really that dangerous to most people in the first place. At least not much more than the flu is, which we literally do nothing to protect against. It is a totally incoherent response to a not very dangerous disease, and nobody has offered up a good explanation for this paranoid hysteria and the collateral damage it causes.
There are places you have a hard time getting a bed or adequate care if you have a heart attack or get hit by a car because retards who won't get vaccinated are clogging up the hospitals when they get COVID.

How deadly COVID is or isn't is not the only issue. How many times do you morons need to be told this?
Old 08-22-2021, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It looks like in December half a year ago, the CEO of Pfizer said he was not going to get the vaccine because he was afraid that people would think he was jumping the line.

Which is easy to say that he was waiting to see if it turned us into zombies.

He waited until march, if any anti vaxxer wants to find some event or study they did in march that would have given him the peace of mind to finally get it. Do that reserach please anti vaxxers because it could be a smoking gun.

What happened feb/march that would solidify in the minds of intelligent people (who were concerned about it because they are intelligent) that it turned out the vaccine was indeed safe?
That's just when his age/health group became eligible.
Closed Thread