Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2022, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I take away from that chart is that the most expensive state to live in only has the 8th most expensive healthcare? Wouldn't that be good?

Or do you just like shitting on all the liberal states on that list like West Virginia and Wyoming... Oh, wait. Fuck, you Trumptards are stupid.

It's almost as if healthcare costs is a multi-factorial bi-partisan fuckup decades in the making.
Wyoming probably subsidizing California with its healthy citizens.

God blesss our troops.
Old 11-26-2022, 12:37 AM
Fire Giant

Part of Wyoming is nice. Most of it is a shithole full of obese trump-voting hillbilly retards.
Old 11-26-2022, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Part of Wyoming is nice. Most of it is a shithole full of obese trump-voting hillbilly retards.
Is it a hillbilly if he/she/they pays taxes?

🤔
Old 11-26-2022, 12:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it a hillbilly if he/she/they pays taxes?

🤔
Yes, complaining about the meager taxes they pay against their shit-tier incomes is a hillbilly staple.
Old 11-26-2022, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thing about the homeless being a drain for CA is that they really don’t utilize outpatient medical like…at all. So yea they might be taxing for ER’s but not for doctor’s offices

They don’t have the phone to make the appointment, they don’t have a way to get there (although if they had a phone there are Medicaid programs to provide free transportation to medical appointments only), but really they usually just don’t give a fuck

The most common visible medical symptoms I notice on the homeless I see at work are giant seeping open sores, or adema of the legs/feet (giant swollen elephant legs/feet). In all cases I point these out, and I’ve never seen a homeless client seem to give much of a shit

So I don’t see them as taxing on outpatient medical. Shelters sometimes have small homeless-only doctor’s offices but not always. And then there’s agencies with registered nurses that drive to meet homeless where they are but these are small programs. At least in my state
that is organ failure and their brains can probably barely compute let alone fill out the paperwork at a urgent care provider who would likely discriminate against them for being homeless

i'm not justifying them russhing to the ER they should be in camps being taken care of by highly skilled people and thsoe that can should be breaking rocks and getting fit

butt this is the way it is my privileged and still able boddied friend

Instead we literally treat them like trash not even picking it up off the sidewalk and putting it in a dumpster lol
Old 11-26-2022, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an ex Walmart employee I've been there.

Instead I froze and handed the keys to the managements management and took the buss home.

G-d rest this gunmans poor soul.
I've never worked at Walmart, but I know that our local one had a manager who was a complete jerk. I used to go in at 5AM to buy food for work because with the self checkout line, not only was it cheaper, but it was faster than stop at the gas station closest to my house.

Every morning I would hear the manager berating the night staff for not working hard enough and for being lazy POS. He was talking so much shit that I wanted to fight him and I didn't even work there. I guess someone must have complained because he stopped doing it. One morning I stumbled upon a group of Wal-Mart employees in a toy aisle, and the same manager was berating them to their faces.

It felt like the most Nazi shit ever NGL. I don't think that dude works there anymore though because I haven't seen anything like that in a while.
Old 11-26-2022, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every morning I would hear the manager berating the night staff for not working hard enough and for being lazy POS.
Edit: I meant over the loud-speaker, lol. I actually felt like I had done something wrong and was in trouble even though I didn't work there; it was that bad.
Closed Thread