Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2022, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That actually sounds like the liberal playbook, blaming others for your own woes like not making enough money as a barista or women being attracted to more masculine men than the feminized men of the younger generations.
No u. Classic!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-02-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Senate GOP backtracks after veterans bill firestorm

Apparently both you and Elizondo are wrong and GOP are backtracking their Terribly Weak Decision making about the bill they fist bumped on in celebration of tanking.

~ just like I told you from the beginning Elizondo. They fed you some stupid echo chamber bull and you lapped it up and parroted it back as usual.
lol Politico

From your own biased article

Quote:
The New York Democrat will likely give Republicans an off-ramp by granting Toomey a vote on his proposed amendment, which the Pennsylvania Republican and many of his colleagues say he’s been requesting for months.
Dems holding up vets HC to play dirty politics for midterms is embarrassing
Old 08-02-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

blaming others for doing exactly what you're doing is rule #2, keep up

next you'll tell me you forgot rule #1: never change your opinion no matter what evidence is presented under any circumstances ever
Old 08-02-2022, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blaming others for doing exactly what you're doing is rule #2, keep up

next you'll tell me you forgot rule #1: never change your opinion no matter what evidence is presented under any circumstances ever
Because he’s a sheep. That’s all.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-02-2022, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-02-2022, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if his comment was directed at you?

Would this still apply?

Quote:
Old 08-02-2022, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Would this still apply?
No because I am talking about you. What if his comment was directed at you? Would you change any opinions at all? No, because despite glaring evidence you still tow the GOP line. Because you’re a weak coward and a sheep who’s afraid of people who don’t believe like you do, or look like you do.
Old 08-02-2022, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not really right wing.
Old 08-02-2022, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Would this still apply?
Paste eaters like yourself think admitting they were wrong is a sign of weakness and thus effeminate, see the vaguely homoerotic comment at the top of this page.
Old 08-02-2022, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

I like how in 2022 it's the conservatives we've discovered to be the snowflakes. Afraid of e v e r y t h i n g
Closed Thread