Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2022, 12:13 AM
Banned

Pretty sure they're not tooo choked up about it.

I'd hate to be right there tho with a gust of wind...

I think the water is evaporative cooling for the dozer, guy driving dozer. It's hot af there even without burning tires.
Old 04-23-2022, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure they're not tooo choked up about it.

I'd hate to be right there tho with a gust of wind...

I think the water is evaporative cooling for the dozer, guy driving dozer. It's hot af there even without burning tires.
Hehe yeah. Paying the 3rd world to burn our garbage is the ultimate carbon credit.

Great! 👍
Old 04-23-2022, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

its all good if each of you make huge sacrifices in your life you can make up for absolutely none of that tirefield!
Old 04-23-2022, 12:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its all good if each of you make huge sacrifices in your life you can make up for absolutely none of that tirefield!
I didn't use a disposable plastic mask today even though covid still exists

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 04-23-2022, 12:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hehe yeah. Paying the 3rd world to burn our garbage is the ultimate carbon credit.

Great! 👍
I'm not like super cool with it. No one likes my evil ideas tho. I don't even like them, especially about 4 hrs after posting when I realize enforcement still isn't productive or feasible in most wide scale global scenarios.

So. Uhm. Thots. Prayers. And my carbon footprint isn't that bad so I pat myself on the back.

Almost turned on my personal AC today. Opted not to tho. 💖

Still trying to adapt biologically. So I can laugh myself through the apocalypses. 🦖🦎
Old 04-23-2022, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Some asshole played Sim City on his SNES and was like, wow if we move all the industry to china then the people in the residential area are happier.
Old 04-23-2022, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Florida Gov. DeSantis signs bill eliminating Disney’s self-government...
Damn shame Republicans are doing their best to destroy entertainment for kids like that provided by Disney World; while being linked to the worst GOP Groomers Pedo problems.

Republican Matt Gaetz - FBI: "a subject of interest in an investigation into Under age sex trafficking; Representative in Florida
Republican Anton Lazzaro strategist - Arrested for Underage Sex Trafficking (19 yr old accomplice Ms. Medina arrested in Florida)
Republican Donald Trump - Barged in changing room with 15 yr old contestants in a Teen pageant; Resident of Mar-a-Lago, Florida
Republican Roy Moore - pursuing 14 yr olds at malls; The credibility of his accusers was attacked at a Florida GOP Rally
GOP SC Judge Amy Coney Barrett - overturned a $6.7 million verdict after a prison guard raped a minor; Florida legal team for G.W.B.
Republican Mark Foley - Sent sexual material to minors, wrote letters to the governor and attorney general of Florida.
Republican Jim Jordan - part of a scandal where 177+ student athletes were sexually abused; Campaigning for Matt Gaetz in Florida
Republican Dennis Hastert - plead guilty to a history of sexually abusing high schoolers; Died while living in Florida

Tell me again why you support Republican Groomers Elizondo?
Old 04-23-2022, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some asshole played Sim City on his SNES and was like, wow if we move all the industry to china then the people in the residential area are happier.
Hahaha. Also, place all the industrial sites and coal power plants on the border so your neighbor gets half of the emissions.
Old 04-23-2022, 03:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha. Also, place all the industrial sites and coal power plants on the border so your neighbor gets half of the emissions.
Ive always wanted to see someone do a meme youtube animation where the factories on the north border that go offscreen so you dont have to take any poloution damage from them, zoom out and show that it's canada and they get mad from the polution so they do command and conquer RTS and take over your city.
Old 04-23-2022, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

starkind i owe you an apology

the truth is yes, you could find a progressive community of practice and fulfill the obligations of islam and become a muslim and be accepted. i hope you can understand my joke was really a reflection on two things a) a quip at your expense yes, and reading back on it, looks like legit gatekeeping of the style that occurs only in anonymous chatrooms, and i think came off much ruder than i anticipated. really a reflection of my own ignorance at the time of writing and wanting a cheap laugh, but also b) the state of trans rights in predominantly islamic communities (at least the ones i've lived in)

it would not be an easy thing for you to do. i wont talk about any other country except the one ive spent the most of my time in, indonesia, where waria culture is hard to miss, but it would be a lie to tell you, yes you can just fit in and no one will harass or bother you. you could uncomfortably hide it, sure, but say you dared to be yourself and reach out to relate emotionally with others, it would be an uphill battle where you'd face constant quizzing and proving yourself and not uncommonly would you be asked to simply 'change' and be a fundamentally a different person. it could be a very aggravating and wholly non-spiritual experience at times, again, depending on if you are able to find a tolerant community. and outside of the practice, there are dominant political parties trying to make your identity a crime. so yes, while possible, it would not be a walk in the park. more respect to you if you were to navigate it. it is simply a country that is has a very different history, and could be considered as living in a different, older era especially in the northwest

all that said, frankly, this quizzing and proving happens to just about everyone in the community, and it's very hard to be perfect for every relative, older person, people you respect. i dont think we're alone in that

so I hope you can accept my apology. in the scheme of things, i do not, nor does anyone else have any ability to outright stop you from being yourself and doing the things you want to do, but it would be dishonest to say that some people wont try... so even if this was all just a joke on a joke, i apologize if i made you feel bad.. and thx kaveh for calling me out so i could reflect on it
Closed Thread