Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2022, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

No because you sound dangerous and obsessed you're talking about her gravestone and gunning her down.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now shes a victim of anti-Semitism???? Didnt know it was part of the jewish religion to make tiktok accounts, lie about dozens of people, try to get them fired, killed, at least harassed and send death threats.

Maybe they will put that on her gravestone after shes gunned down in the street by some hero. Where is Kyle when you need him?
I guess I don't understand why WaPo felt the need to include that little factoid in their bullying campaign.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now shes a victim of anti-Semitism???? Didnt know it was part of the jewish religion to make tiktok accounts, lie about dozens of people, try to get them fired, killed, at least harassed and send death threats.

Maybe they will put that on her gravestone after shes gunned down in the street by some hero. Where is Kyle when you need him?
Seems like a lot of people can't stand having their own grooming videos posted outside of TikTok. Those teachers don't deserve the threats of death but certainly should be barred from teaching ever again. Uncle Jim Bob on the street who talked to a kid about this garbage would be locked up and have to register as a sex offender. Stop defending this nonsense.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 04-22-2022, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Best way to keep the stuff offline that we dont want it is to shut down the power grid.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:05 PM
Banned

You get what you give.

Its all fun and games til people find out your real name. Then omg.. im a victim! People are harassing me!
Old 04-22-2022, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like a lot of people can't stand having their own grooming videos posted outside of TikTok. Those teachers don't deserve the threats of death but certainly should be barred from teaching ever again. Uncle Jim Bob on the street who talked to a kid about this garbage would be locked up and have to register as a sex offender. Stop defending this nonsense.
But there were no grooming videos.

You mean to tell me you saw videos of teachers "grooming" children, right infront of them like in the classroom, to have sex with them? On video, then the teacher posted it online.

I dont believe you.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

hey, you sounded angry there

kind reminder this is a thread for people who don't care about politics
Old 04-22-2022, 01:12 PM
Banned

I took sex ed in 6th grade. Ms Paul said penis enters vagina then deposits sperm into the cervix RIGHT INFRONT OF THE CLASSROOM!!!

I WAS GROOMED!!!

She was teaching us to have sex!!! OMG!!!!
Old 04-22-2022, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I took sex ed in 6th grade. Ms Paul said penis enters vagina then deposits sperm into the cervix RIGHT INFRONT OF THE CLASSROOM!!!

I WAS GROOMED!!!

She was teaching us to have sex!!! OMG!!!!
Prepubescents don't need to know that stuff yet.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey, you sounded angry there

kind reminder this is a thread for people who don't care about politics
You sounded angry there

Does that make any sense?
Closed Thread