Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Kobold

Default Enchanters, get a 10 slot 50% weight reduction bag

I saw the forager bag listed on the wiki page on weight reduction bags and got interested. This is a low level ogre quest called The Emissary. You kill Slayer Captains (level 15 warriors) in Innothule Swamp for Frog Eye Necklaces. Collect up about six or so. I did it on my druid since they are tradeable and that allowed me to use Track.

Head into Oggok and cast ogre illusion. Find Marda the shaman GM and hit her with collaboration. Tell her 'I am one of the smart ogres' and 'What about this secret mission?' I tried starting with secret mission text but she didn't respond until I told her how smart I was.

The rest follows the wiki. It took me five necklaces to get the bag. I like it for holding keys and such because it has the 'small bag' icon.

Also, I can confirm that a level 1 can hand in necklaces to the frog as long as someone level 5 or above spawns him via Marda's text.
Last edited by Barm McLir; 07-03-2018 at 02:57 PM..
Old 07-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Banned

High amiable only? Sucks, this woulda been great for monks, anyone with sneak or even dark elves/trolls
Old 07-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Banned

Then again cazic-thule worshopers are pretty welcome in grobb.. maybe a wolf form attempt on a monk.. something
Old 07-03-2018, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
High amiable only? Sucks, this woulda been great for monks, anyone with sneak or even dark elves/trolls
Make an ogre shaman. Grind it to level 5. Say the trigger phrase and log to your other character for the turn ins at the zone in tower. The frog NPC stays for quite a while.

Or find an ogre shaman in zone and ask them to spawn it. I've done that every time.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make an ogre shaman. Grind it to level 5. Say the trigger phrase and log to your other character for the turn ins at the zone in tower. The frog NPC stays for quite a while.

Or find an ogre shaman in zone and ask them to spawn it. I've done that every time.
He paths to the zone line, just have to hail him to stop him before he "zones" and disappears. Don't have to risk going near the guards in the tower if you're KoS
Old 07-26-2018, 03:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Tried this yesterday with the level 20 faction spell with no luck. Will need to find someone to start the quest for me I guess!
Closed Thread