Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2019, 05:17 PM
Banned

EvRy1 getSa guiSe!!!!
Old 09-13-2019, 05:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes ... if your assessment of "cheese", and the game overall, is that what matters is whether your Blue-created (but after Classic era) character can get a Guise or Manastone.

On the other hand, if you care about ... you know ... the entire rest of the game ... then the tiny tiny detail of whether your Blue character, who "grew up" on a server with unclassic benefits, can ever get a classic pre-nerfed item (and only the players who "put in the effort" in a hard/classic environment can) ... is of almost no significance.
Keep it on that hard/classic environment then. Pretty simple.
Old 09-13-2019, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Blue is a broken server, with massive amounts of duping cheating exploiting and super toxic behavior on an industrial scale for over a decade.

You are walk'n around in Chernobyl thinking that you're standing in some pristine wilderness, but if you dig 6 inches into the ground you'll find the nasty most toxic shit on earth.

Wiping it clean would be more fitting end for such a realm.

Go ahead and stay on blue, "You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin green99!" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2019, 05:37 PM
Aviak

Was really hoping for no merge or at least only characters.

I didn't want green to just feel like a big farming session for blue. It's not the end of the world or anything, it just changes the dynamic for both servers in a disappointing way. I'm not personally invested in legacy items beyond one set of beads and a pre-nerf CoS, and I'm not planning on selling either so their value isn't a big concern to me, but I feel bad for people who put in a ton of work to buy things like fungus staves and manastones when staff have always maintained these items will never drop on blue again; which is no longer true in a round about way. I know 4 years is quite a bit of time, but just blowing off that all that effort doesn't sit well with me, either. I know a lot of "have nots" won't empathize with the "haves" on this one, but I thought it was always kinda cool there was some prestige to having some legacy items, especially guise, from the times past or GM events, even if I didn't have one.
Old 09-13-2019, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

All the folks that are unsure about joining green now, will be all the have nots of the future. So thanks guys, for making my transfered manastone and guise feel that much more special in 4 years 8)
Old 09-13-2019, 06:30 PM
Banned

It’s not fair that me only got to play Kunark beta for 7 years

Boo hoo
Old 09-13-2019, 06:40 PM
Sarnak

Pretty hilarious how negative people can be.

Free EQ servers from a great team, providing a new novel experience.

And people are dreaming up problems that will probably never happen, and if they do they won't occur within four years.

"I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened."
- Mark Twain
Old 09-13-2019, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeCaptain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And people are dreaming up problems that will probably never happen, and if they do they won't occur within four years.

- Mark Twain
*This opinion based on joining in 2018
Old 09-13-2019, 07:08 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*This opinion based on joining in 2018
/agree with GnomeCaptain

*This opinion based on joining in 2010
Old 09-13-2019, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeCaptain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

- Mark Twain
/agree
*This opinion based on joining in 2011
Closed Thread